• 1 Post By tigerhonaker
  • 1 Post By pwd72s
  • 1 Post By 6t6Mustang
  • 2 Post By 6t6Mustang

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-12-2017, 10:08 PM Thread Starter

Mega BullittHead

#0477 on the block

After 9 years I am selling my 2008 DHG Bullitt. I purchased 0477 new in January of '08 and have taken good care with oil changes more frequently than 5k miles, sometimes as few as 3k. I never put a lot of miles on it, and it's only at 60k now. I recently put in new OEM plugs and air filter.

I have some more details and some pictures on a craigslist post here: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/6037901725.html There is a small ding on the bumper, a door ding, and a small dent (4"?) to the LF fender. I have the original sticker, manuals, and a few other miscellaneous goodies I picked up along the way.

Mechanically stock other than an MGW shifter, it's currently running takeoffs from a 2016, GTCS bumpers, even tint all the way around and a blacked out taillight panel. Please take a look at the ad for some more detail and let me know if you're interested. I'm in San Rafael CA, about 20 miles North of San Francisco. I hate to let 'er go, but I got the approval for a new car and couldn't pass it up!
Franks Partner likes this.

Bullitt #477
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-13-2017, 06:08 PM

Monster BullittHead

Garage
What happened to the stock front and rear bumpers?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 10:16 AM Thread Starter

Mega BullittHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortymustang View Post
What happened to the stock front and rear bumpers?
I started a thread about a run-in with a cyclone fence--you could find it here if you were so inclined. Short version of the story is I spun out on a cold December evening and the insurance company was kind enough to replace the bumpers for me. Tiger mentioned the upgrade to GT/CS bumpers and I really like the look.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 12:13 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6t6Mustang View Post
I started a thread about a run-in with a cyclone fence--you could find it here if you were so inclined. Short version of the story is I spun out on a cold December evening and the insurance company was kind enough to replace the bumpers for me. Tiger mentioned the upgrade to GT/CS bumpers and I really like the look.
Hi Peter,

Yes the GT C/S Front & Rear bumpers do add a lot to the overall look of the Bullitt Mustang to me.

Terry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Something New Coming in April 2017 ...

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 02:31 PM
Supporting Member

In other words, you drove the car. Good for you!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017, 06:13 PM Thread Starter

Mega BullittHead

I pulled down and re-listed the ad so the link's changed. Here's the new one: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/6048876970.html

So far only a couple low-ballers and I'm just not that desperate to sell it yet.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017, 08:50 PM Thread Starter

Mega BullittHead

And...it's sold. Sad day for me. it went to a broker/dealer, and he's going to spruce it up, so no opportunity to steer them here. But hopefully the new owner comes by.

Peter
Sad former Bullitt owner

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode