01 DHG Bullitt #0451 FS - IMBOC
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By 69stang
  • 1 Post By 69stang

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-18-2017, 08:49 PM Thread Starter

BullittHead

01 DHG Bullitt #0451 FS

The time has come to part ways with 0451. I've owned this Bullitt since day one and have enjoyed owning it, but I just don't drive it enough anymore and it's time to let some one else enjoy it. As of today it has 58,435 miles on it. No modifications, except for a K&N air filter. It's Dark Highland Green, and has the 6 CD in dash radio. I still have the window sticker, original 01 Bullitt Mustang Dealer's sales brochure, and poster, all of which will be included with the car. I'm asking $12,500.00 for it.

Pictures are available upon request, not sure how to post them here.
Maritime likes this.

2001 Bullitt Mustang GT #451 - DHG
1969 Mustang Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 12:01 PM Thread Starter

BullittHead

Forgot to mention that 451 is located in SE Michigan. Never, ever, driven in the winter time. Never seen salt or snow. Always garage kept. Runs and drives great. New battery and will be getting new tires this week.
DavidMidgley likes this.

2001 Bullitt Mustang GT #451 - DHG
1969 Mustang Coupe
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 10:12 AM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Garage
Some random thoughts:

Not sure how much driving of a Bullitt is enough. If I judged by frequency, I'd be a failure I'm sure. I go to Bullitt events, or an occasional Mustang only event. It could be a cruise, or a show(some are thousands of miles away, others are just a couple miles away). Not much matter to me. I don't drive it for weeks or even a month or two if nothing tickles my fancy.
If I tried to determine by mileage, well....I'd probably fail at that too! I have just over 62K miles and have owned the car since March 21, 2006. It had about 5K on it when I got it.

In any case...don't do anything you will regret later.

One other thing, new tires and battery are a nice touch when selling a car. Good luck with the sale!

My name is David J. Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me that. You can call me David. Or you can call me David J. Or you can call me David Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me David J. Midgley....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode