2017 National Mustang Day and HoonDog - IMBOC
 48Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 02:02 PM Thread Starter

Super BullittHead

2017 National Mustang Day and HoonDog

Join HoonDog Performance Group in Concord, NC for the 2017 National Mustang Day.

Take the opportunity to see the progress of the Mustang Owners Museum which is set to open in 2017. Show your Mustang at the car show. Enjoy a cookout and banquet. Guest speakers will be in attendance. Spend a day at the Petty Garage to look around and enjoy a meal.

HoonDog headquarters will be at the Hampton Inn
National Mustang Week 2017

There are two other hotels listed on the NMD website. Book Early!

More details as they become available.

2017 NATIONAL MUSTANG DAY EVENT
APRIL 14 - 17, 2017

Are you making plans for the 2017 National Mustang Day? The Mustang Owner’s Museum is making plans for the Mustang World to enjoy the special day in Concord, North Carolina.
The Mustang Owner’s Museum is planning a National Mustang Day Event, with VIP Mustang guests, Saturday Night Banquet with speaker, along with a NMD Cruise on April 17th to the Petty Museum located next to the Petty Garage-BBQ lunch included!

April 14, 2017 (Friday)

To get the party started, registration packet pick up opens at 3PM until 6PM at the Hampton Inn. Signs will be posted on where to pick up your packet.
At 5PM Ron and Steve will fire up the grills for a “Grillin’ Party” in the parking lot of the Hampton Inn. Hot dogs & hamburgers will be on the menu, along with side dishes, soft drinks, tea and water.

April 15, 2017 (Saturday)

The National Mustang Day Event moves to the Cabarrus Arena, with the gates opening at 9AM.
Seminars with Mustang VIP’s will begin at 10AM, lasting through the afternoon.
Team Mustang Trivia at 3PM.
A group of celebrity judges will begin their review of the displayed Mustangs at 1PM, with awards given out at 4PM.
The doors will open for the Saturday Night Banquet at 6PM, with dinner served at 6:30PM. The event guest speaker will begin at 7:30PM.

April 16, 2017 (Sunday)
On Sunday the event moves to the Mustang Owner's Museum site. Depending on the progress of the Museum, the attendees will be able to take a preview tour and learn more about the building details, along with an announcement date for the 2017 Grand Opening.
Also on Sunday, the private Carpenter Ford Museum will be open for tours. The Carpenter Ford Museum displays a large number of the Ford vehicles, along with great display of Ford memorabilia.

April 17, 2017 (Monday)

While National Mustang Day falls on a Monday this year, we are planning a cruise leaving from Charlotte Motor Speedway traveling to the Petty Garage. A BBQ lunch is planned for the attendees, along with the Petty Museum Tour. At this time, Richard Petty’s schedule is open for his participation. For those of you at the MCA 40th, you know Petty Garage is making exceptionally fast Mustangs and having the King on site will make this cruise special.

So if you would like Ron and Steve grillin’ on Friday Night for you, a car show with VIP speakers and a Cruise to the Petty’s... It is time to sign up for the 2017 National Mustang Day Event.

INFORMATION & REGISTRATION HERE:

NMD EVENT 2017 - Mustang Owner's Museum
Tony Alonso likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 04:55 PM

PY-Like BullittHead

I will be there. I have a house <10 miles from there. This is where my Bullitt is garaged, so how can I not make it to this event.

What other Bullittheads will be there?

Will there be an area at the Car Show where the Bullitts can be together?

BTW, is this a Hoondog sponsored event or are they just participating as a Mustang club? Will Red or the Boss prototype make a showing?

Looking forward to this.
6treva9 likes this.
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Charles

GONE TO PLAID!

Hoping to see a lot of Bullitts and whatever else someone brings.

Parking together can probably be arranged.

HoonDog is joining in and helping anyway we can.

We hope to have both prototypes there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 10:36 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Garage
It is my intention to be there, and I think it appropriate that #1152 make the trip weather permitting.
Hotel Reservation made!!

My name is David J. Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me that. You can call me David. Or you can call me David J. Or you can call me David Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me David J. Midgley....

Last edited by DavidMidgley; 02-01-2017 at 11:01 PM.
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 07:46 AM

Super BullittHead

I'm making Plans.

This looks like it will be great event!

Last edited by Bullitt-Driver; 02-02-2017 at 03:18 PM.
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 08:02 AM
Charles

GONE TO PLAID!

^^^ It will be great to meet you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 05:27 AM
--- Not a Mod ---

I'm in!
Hotel reservation made.

6treva9 and DavidMidgley like this.

post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 08:32 AM
Quest for single digits

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonReam View Post
I'm in!
Hotel reservation made.

Cool beans.

Visit the New
and the New

WHEELS WAY UP
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Friend of IMBOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDW - 852 View Post
I will be there. I have a house <10 miles from there. This is where my Bullitt is garaged, so how can I not make it to this event.

What other Bullittheads will be there?

Will there be an area at the Car Show where the Bullitts can be together?

BTW, is this a Hoondog sponsored event or are they just participating as a Mustang club? Will Red or the Boss prototype make a showing?

Looking forward to this.
This is not a HoonDog Event.
As Charles stated, we are however working directly with the Museum event organizers and will be displaying our prototypes, and intend to have a HoonDog informational/charity donation/sales tent at the event.

Our intent is to encourage a large showing of Bullitt's. So...Bring 'em!!! This is looking to be a great not to be missed event!

And hey....who does a parking lot party better than HoonDog/Bullitt's??????
DavidMidgley and Lambo like this.
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 08:14 PM
--- Not a Mod ---

According to the NASCAR schedule, this is a bye-weekend for all 3 series.
I'm looking forward to visiting a couple of the race shops while we're there. They're really close to where we are staying.
There should be Lots of activity.

DavidMidgley and Lambo like this.

post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-04-2017, 06:42 AM

Garage
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLITT3230 View Post
This is not a HoonDog Event.
As Charles stated, we are however working directly with the Museum event organizers and will be displaying our prototypes, and intend to have a HoonDog informational/charity donation/sales tent at the event.

Our intent is to encourage a large showing of Bullitt's. So...Bring 'em!!! This is looking to be a great not to be missed event!

And hey....who does a parking lot party better than HoonDog/Bullitt's??????
Great way to keep the Bullitt in the Mustang brains that will be attending. There are some that don't like the red, yellow, orange scenario of Mustangdom, but are actually like us...LOW PPROFILE!

And who knows, maybe Ford would tease the crowd with a Guard painted prototype (even though I believe they will gen-up an actual green color for the 2018 model year).

My name is David J. Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me that. You can call me David. Or you can call me David J. Or you can call me David Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me David J. Midgley....
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-04-2017, 06:43 AM

Garage
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonReam View Post
According to the NASCAR schedule, this is a bye-weekend for all 3 series.
I'm looking forward to visiting a couple of the race shops while we're there. They're really close to where we are staying.
There should be Lots of activity.

Good thoughting!

post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-04-2017, 10:16 PM

Monster BullittHead

Hmmmm.
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 08:48 PM
Friend of IMBOC

All booked and ready to roll!!!

C'mon everyone!

This is fixin to be a great HoonDog/Bullitt showing!!!
Make it a good one, and represent Bullitt's proud!!
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 07:34 PM

Booked! See you all there.

Some may ask, why the Mayhem name? Beyond my 2001 Bullitt I also own a 2012 performance pack V-6 "Mayhem" edition mustang

Also the co-owner of 3250 a 2001 True Blue Bullitt - Well I really just get to clean it often and drive it occasionally.

Jeff

When my mood gets too hot and I find myself wandering beyond control I pull out my motor-bike and hurl it top-speed through these unfit roads for hour after hour. "T.E. Lawrence"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode