Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

lets see who has the least

4K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  BlackFink 
#1 ·
We're going to try something a little different, Im going to start a thread to see who has a vehicle that at this moment has the LEAST amount of power.
Ill go first, as usual,
2011 Ranger XLT "2.3L"
112 rwhp\ 110rwtq

#4 ·
1994 Ford F-150 LWB, big six (300 cid) 160 hp, four speed suto, 3:55 traction lok rearend, without a known top speed, but it's been over 100 mph still pushing. Forgot to add it's at about 210, 000 miles.

#7 ·
Never had the 03 camry on the dyno but she is spec'ed at 157hp and 162ft/lbs of tq.

Im sure that's at the flywheel. Honestly it feels like it has more torque available below 2k rpms than the bullitt, if you barely press on the gas off the line that thing jumps up and goes.

#8 ·
Hmm, my jeep had 200hp new...probably more like 165hp now...

But I think I can win this. My Cub Cadet GT-2186 has a 600cc 2-Cylinder cranking out an impressive(not) 20hp :smile2:

#9 ·
Id say our 67 coupe with the 200 6 cyl., which was rated at 120hp. probably has less than 100 now with the mileage on it is in the running. But she cruises good on the highway. just don't do many jack rabbit starts, but she is on the road, unlike some that are housed and just talked about:surprise:

#12 ·
Hmmmm, my old Cherokee is sitting in the corner of the garage. The engine is spread all over the garage, so I guess I can say it currently has zero HP. Since I have to manually push it around the garage, I guess I can say it has negative HP. ;-)

#14 ·
I use to have a 1978 Chevrolet chevette, 53hp, 4speed..

Attachments

#17 ·
HEY!
If that counts, then I beat you all with my 3/4hp two stroke Echo line trimmer. And it's new!:kiss:
No hours to speak of on it.:grin2:

#22 · (Edited)
I've got a '31 Model A coupe here, rated @ all of 40 HP. Yes, I do drive it... to the post office in town and a few miles to shoot in the forest. I'm not in any hurry when in the A. Oh ~ and it's even green.

^_^

^ pic taken the day I bought it... Found it at a local yard sale!

#25 ·
I Love your Model A!!!
I have often considered trading in my T for an A, just cuz the A is way more road worthy.
My truck, being the one ton w/worm gear, has a top speed of all of 20mph.

When I first got it I could only clatter along at around 15mph given some weak magneto issues and some sloppy bearings in the axle. I started a restoration years ago where I had rebuilt the rolling chassis...but...sadly kinda got stopped with other life priorities......it lives its life in a shed out in the back woods now....

The pic is NOT mine....but...represents the factory closed cab stakeside model TT that I have

Attachments

#30 ·
AWESOME Vehicles guys!!!! I love it, keep it going...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.