February Florida show needs Bullitts - Page 3 - IMBOC
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 11:54 PM
Car Whisperer

looks like the bullitt ones are up now...starts at photo no. 132..Hollow Point is up first!!!

1996 SVT Cobra
was Frankenstang Bullitt #4923

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-27-2017, 07:36 AM

BullittHead

Anyone have pics of the group at the Bullitt display that they can post here?
post #33 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-27-2017, 10:48 PM

Monster BullittHead

Sorry we didn't get to go to lunch with everyone. My friend had to be back for a family event, which he regretted when he found out where you all were eating lol. Kristie was also pretty bummed that she had to work and missed the show.

Here's some pics of the Bullitts.

I'll post some pictures of some of the non-Bullitts if I get a chance tomorrow. Photobucket is extremely slow right now.

'08 Black Bullitt #0630

post #34 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-27-2017, 11:12 PM
Car Whisperer

Thanx for posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I had some...I forgot to take my camera of all things and not having a smart phone, was out of luck.

1996 SVT Cobra
was Frankenstang Bullitt #4923

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

post #35 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 08:01 AM

Monster BullittHead

Thanks for posting the group pictures. Wish I could have been there.

Dave DHG#00040 - Front Chin Spoiler, MGW, Fog Lights, Retro Rings, Drilled and Sloted Rotors and Ceramic Performance Pads, Russell Steel Brake Lines,
Koni STR.T Shocks & Struts, MAC Prochamber, 3.73 Ford Racing Gears, JLT CAI, Ford Aluminum Drive Shaft

post #36 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 11:59 AM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Cool

Hi guys,

Looked like a nice turnout and Great pictures thanks for Sharing them.

Terry

Something New Coming in April 2017 ...

post #37 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 09:33 PM

Monster BullittHead

Here's some of the non-Bullitt entries, for those that couldn't make it.

No, I didn't ask about the price. lol

They may have been going for the Bullitt look here.

This appeared to be an unrestored Boss 302,with door dings and all (maybe the other guys knows more details). But the engine bay looked great and even had the rev limiter.

Several law enforcement Fords were present from local agencies, and even a couple Chevy police cars.

'08 Black Bullitt #0630
post #38 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 09:49 PM

Looks like a great show! Nice looking Bullitts! Thanks for posting the awesome photos.

DHG # 01251-127,000+ miles -ACCEL COP's-LED 3rd Brake Light-Web Electric Sequential Turn Signals-Magnaflow Magnapack Catback Exhaust-Koni STR.T Struts and Shocks-Bullitt Center Caps from On in 60-JLT RAI DHG -Chin Spoiler -Mach 1 Grille Delete-FarmerDons Custom Mesh Grille Insert

USAF 70-74
post #39 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 10:43 PM

Garage
Fantastic shots and it looks like a great event was had by all! Nice to see the Shelby Hertz models there not to mention the Ford GT. Thanks for Sharing!

"It's not what you got but what you give, not the life you choose but the life you live."
post #40 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 11:49 AM

Cool

Thanks for posting all the Great pictures !!!

Something New Coming in April 2017 ...

post #41 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 09:10 AM Thread Starter

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...psq5vj5px9.jpg
I believe this car is Aarons dads car. Aaron had an 01 black supercharged bullitt. he was Mr. Bullitt on here. and those wheels came off his Bullitt. great guys both of them... Unless it had a Philadelphia Eagles tag on the front that is a different guy. he ok....

Bullitt 3130 has a few modifications , JLT CAI, 3.73 gears, BMR rear lower control arms, TimSpeed performance Custom rear upper control arms, Traenkner Bros Performance rear shock tower brace, SCT 93 octane Tune, Silverhorse Racing oil catch can, and an teenage(13) female Mechanic.

So let me know what you need..

post #42 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-03-2017, 06:11 AM

BullittHead

Thanks to all who displayed their cars- the response to the display was very positive.

BTW, thank Paul for these great photos.

I think most of you got an award so I hope it is a great item to add to your Bullitt memory collection.

The show was a “ home run “ for the club but there are lots of improvements to be discussed- parking, vender location, tweeking the judging , etc

If you have any comments on any aspect of the show where you think we need improvement please email me

I’m especially pleased to see how the newer owners fit in – Charlie, Wayne and Joe from the Villages

Too bad Rick Traekner and Dave from Ormond beach couldn’t make it with their cars

My “ new “ ’08 netted 0 deductions. [ Got 1 point deduction for a paint scratch that was offset for a +1 for the extinguisher]

Should have been good for “ Top 3 in Class” trophy but… there were 8 cars tied for that honor in the Occasional Driver class.

Took four judges over 40 minutes to separate the top three.

Very difficult process but the Bullitts lack the “bling” [ except for Charlie’s ] so this is where presentation, mods , etc come into play.

I’m thrilled just knowing how well the car stood up to the scrutiny but that may be the last time it is that good.
]
Got to” Drive hard and put away wet “ from here on out.

Again, thanks for participating .

We’ll have another event shortly .
FarmerDon likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode