Hello american - IMBOC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-12-2014, 12:33 PM Thread Starter

Hello american

Hi i have been looking at tigers mods and i am sorry that i live in Sweden.
It is not so esey to get parts here,and it is expensive too.i have Only a kenne bell kit fore My bullitt i want to go more but i dont know how much a stock Gear Will hold fore?i have a stage 2 so the power is ok it is like a horse kick you in the
ASS at 1700 rpm.i want to make My bullitt stronger under neght. I have looket at tigers piktures all sommer to get Any ideas.

Blk bullitt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas blomqvist View Post
It is not so esey to get parts here,and it is expensive too.i have Only a kenne bell kit fore My bullitt i want to go more but i dont know how much a stock Gear Will hold fore?i have a stage 2 so the power is ok it is like a horse kick you in the
ASS at 1700 rpm.i want to make My bullitt stronger under neght. I have looket at tigers piktures all sommer to get Any ideas.

Blk bullitt.
Jonas,

I'm the tiger fellow you have been reading my Thread and Post.

I can't really figure out what your question is ???

Are you asking how much a different Rear-End set of gears sells for ???

Below is a link that will take you to many options for Rear-End-Gears.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/mustan...kits-0510.html

On the other hand if your actually asking how much power will your Stock Rear-End-Gears handle ???

I am running stock 3:73 Rear-End-Gears and they are working just fine for even my power level.

This is just a suggestion for you on talking with us here in the USA.

Maybe get with another person in your Country that knows the English language better so we completely understand your questions and comments.

Terry aka "tigerhonaker"

2008 Highland Green Bullitt Mustang, the "tiger-machine"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-12-2014, 02:02 PM

Mega BullittHead

Tiger,
His inquiry didn't seem that hard to understand for me and at age 68, we're not that far apart age wise for it to be an "old guy" issue for you. There's a reason a large part of the world hates the USA and part of that issue is our condescending and superior attitude toward people of other countries. He's just looking for a little help from you as an expert. His English wasn't that bad and suggesting that another countryman of his should help him write his questions to you and the forum seems rude to me. As I re-read your response to him I'd only give you a C- on the use of the English language and it's rules of use. Sorry, but that's my view as an "old guy".

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-12-2014, 04:10 PM
Banned

David, i have known terry for near 6 years. You have miss understood his reply. That is not his nature to put anyone down, but to help them.

Terry was thu first friend i made on imboc, early 2008,and played a big role in helping me make 5224 thu perfect car for me.

Terry freely shares good, helpful info. To many.

JONAS ON MY BULLITT 5224, NOW TOTALED, I WAS 496 FWHP, AND 434 AT REAR WHEELS.

ALL ORIGNAL POWER TRAIN.

HANG OUT ON IMBOC, YOULL GET THU HELP YE NEED.

Last edited by bobnixon; 10-12-2014 at 04:48 PM. Reason: ADD COMMENT
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-12-2014, 04:37 PM

PY-Like BullittHead

I'm pretty sure he wants to know what the rest of the Stock, original power-train, the Tremec 3650 5 speed, drive shaft and rear differential will handle.

Jonas, first of all, Welcome to IMBOC !

Is your Black Bullitt an 01 or 08 ?

I know a fellow that owned an 03 Mustang GT and was running a Blown Terminator Engine with 800 HP at the Crank. He was still running the original Tremec 3650 and had not blew the Tranny up yet.

He was also running aftermarket 4:10 gears in the original Differential but was running a balanced aluminum drive shaft.

The stock 3650 is good to 400 HP. You should not be too much over this HP number.

Please post some photos of your Bullitt as we would love so see it !
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-12-2014, 06:20 PM

Monster BullittHead

Jonas

"Valkommen to IMBOC"

You will find the members here very knowledgeable and helpful. There are many online parts companies - and once you decide what you want you can check with them about whether the company ships to Sweden. Don't worry about the language difference - your English is fine - a lot better than my Swedish.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-12-2014, 07:42 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas blomqvist View Post

Blk bullitt.
Hello Jonas,
As far as drivetrain, my #2498 Bullitt has 426rwhp/394rwt on the stock 3650 transmission.
Transmissions are not rated by HP but rather by input torque capacity. The 3650 is rated for 360lbft maximum continuous input torque--though this has been found to be very conservative rating, many Mustangs run 500-600lbft though the 3650,
so I'd say you are very safe on your current set-up, and should gauge accordingly for any further upgrade.
Livernois did replace the clutch and flywheel with a Ram heavy duty clutch and Fidanza aluminum flywheel. (total specs for my Bullitt# 2498 are in my 'Garage Entry' on this site.)
I like your #0419's stance and wheels - 20" Razors?
I also think the wide Euro front plates look exotic on the Bullitt:

Do you have the Euro rear tail lights?
Here's a pic of #0074 owned by Escalar in Poland:

Welcome to the site!

08 HG 2498
08 HG 2751 VNP
08 HG 5486 STB
08 HG 1PP06

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-13-2014, 05:10 AM
--- Not a Mod ---

Lightbulb

The rear-wheel torque limit on the engine, according to a popular Indiana speed shop, is 450-460 foot pounds for ultimate engine safety.

Last edited by RonReam; 10-13-2014 at 05:15 AM.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-13-2014, 02:36 PM

Hello Jonas
Welcome to IMBOC and please don't be shy.

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-16-2014, 02:30 PM Thread Starter

Hi all and thank you Al,David and fred.Yes fred i ment My drive train,because i have a kenne bell stage 2 so i have a LOT off power.I would love to test My bullitt at the strip but there is glue, so i am affraid fore My clutc,3650 transmission and rear end.When i was looking fore a
Supersharger kit i telefond lot off sperpart delars in Sweden and they Worn me that i would
Break My engine,in the end i mailed to america and they tod me it Will hold and they wore right i have no problems so fare, but i dont trust the delars here they dont have the experiance here,so i try to read as much i can at the imboc club. I love The look at My bullitt and the sound so i dont Put anything at the outside ore inside i Will leave it as it is.
I apologize fore My bad englis i hope you can read it.

Mvh jonas
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-16-2014, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

Ps yes to drive My bullitt in Sweden i had to shange My tail lights and front turning signal lights,and Put aditional extra yellow posission lights both sides in front off passenger Doors.

I was not happy aboute it.
Jonas
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-16-2014, 04:27 PM

PY-Like BullittHead

Jonas, your English is Much Better than our Swedish. We are Glad that you are able to show your fellow citizens what a Real Automobile is ! I Love seeing Bullitts in Europe and across the World !
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-16-2014, 05:32 PM
Banned

Jonas, go back un read some of my posts, then ye wont feel bad bout ya english, ut tall.

We really glad to haveye here on imboc.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-16-2014, 06:06 PM

Jonas, post photos of your Bullitt to share with us.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Supporting Member

Welcome aboard...We love to hear from Bullitt owners in other countries.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode