Dyno results for # 5678 - IMBOC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-14-2013, 11:06 AM Thread Starter

Dyno results for # 5678

So I recently got out of the Army and have been going to a local tech school here in the St. Louis area. Well at this tech school they have a program for high performance and I became pretty good friends with the tuning teacher there and he decided to give me a complete tune for the Bullitt. Well, the final numbers after a week of going through the computer were357 hp and 356 tq. Keep in mind that this is also on a mustang dyno. I would upload the dyno sheets, but for some reason I can't.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

CAI,BBK Throttle Body, FRPP Intake Manifold, Steeda Underdrives, Hurst Short throw, LT Headers, O-R H Pipe, Dynomax Bullets, SLP Loudmouths. 357hp,356tq. Dynographs to prove it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-14-2013, 12:12 PM

You Broke the Server!

Garage
Those are good numbers for na. You gonna drag the car?

Konis,Eibach sportlines,MM caster camber plates,MM X adjustable lower control arms,MGW Shifter,Alum driveshaft,Mac Prochamber,Mach chin spoiler,19" Forged wheels with BFG 255/295
Best 1/4mile Vortech V1 13.29@106mph
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-14-2013, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

Lol probably not anytime soon. I know before the tune while I was in Texas I was running 13.4-13.6 at 108-110 mph. Back before the tune, the Bullitt was pushing 302hp and 309tq. Plus I kinda don't have the tires. Wonder what it would do now.......

CAI,BBK Throttle Body, FRPP Intake Manifold, Steeda Underdrives, Hurst Short throw, LT Headers, O-R H Pipe, Dynomax Bullets, SLP Loudmouths. 357hp,356tq. Dynographs to prove it

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-14-2013, 02:15 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullittking08
So I recently got out of the Army and have been going to a local tech school here in the St. Louis area. Well at this tech school they have a program for high performance and I became pretty good friends with the tuning teacher there and he decided to give me a complete tune for the Bullitt. Well, the final numbers after a week of going through the computer were357 hp and 356 tq. Keep in mind that this is also on a mustang dyno. I would upload the dyno sheets, but for some reason I can't.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

Brad,

To use IMBOC to up-load pictures you need to be a (Supporting) member.

Or simply use (Photobucket) which is "Free".

Then you simply Copy & Paste the {image code} from photobucket to your post here on IMBOC.

Thanks for your Military Service.

Nice numbers for your Bullitt !!!

tigerhonaker

Brenspeed Talks about a Long Term 1,000 at the Crank H/P Project and Dream Car.

Click on Video Link below to see it on the DYNO
with
it making a Full Blown, Wide-Open, Drive-By.

http://www.stangtv.com/news/video-brenspeed-talks-about-long-term-projects-and-dream-cars/

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-14-2013, 02:30 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Tigerhonaker! maybe this will work now that I have a little idea of what to do.

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-14-2013, 10:12 PM

Thumbs up

Brad,

Looks like you have it pulled together for Pics. now.

Nice numbers man. ^^^^^

tigerhonaker

with

http://www.stangtv.com/news/video-brenspeed-talks-about-long-term-projects-and-dream-cars/

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 02:03 AM

Mega BullittHead

Brad,
Welcome to the forum! If I may ask, where were you stationed in Texas?

Shaun
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 09:36 PM

Hey, Brad. Thanks for your service. I've got a son going to some "combat zone" in Africa next week. He loves to drive my Bullitt, too! Those are absolutely fantastic numbers for your natural aspirated Bullitt!! If you learn to do tunes like that you will be in BIG demand. Welcome to the site as well.

Former owner of 6010.
2011 Mustang GT
Mods: JBA ss ceramic coated 1 7/8 headers with HF cats and stock axlebacks. Roush 2300 TVS supercharger with upgraded fuel delivery (47lb injectors, boost-a-pump, H0 plugs). Dyno'd 591 RWHP(w/stock exhaust). Boss oil cooler. Exedy 500 clutch w/billit steel flywheel. Whiteline rear LCAs, Tokico D-spec adjustable shocks/struts, BMR watts link and relocation brackets. Ford Racing "P" springs. DS shop carbon fiber driveshaft.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 12:22 AM Thread Starter

I was stationed at Fort Hood for 5 years. When i starting building the engine up, Im hoping to put in some cams (haven't decided on which ones) and a 302 stroker. Really hoping for 400+ to the tires. I think it's very possible

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullittking08
I was stationed at Fort Hood for 5 years. When i starting building the engine up, Im hoping to put in some cams (haven't decided on which ones) and a 302 stroker. Really hoping for 400+ to the tires. I think it's very possible
Brad,

There is a member here on IMBOC that has a New 302 engine for sale.
It is for a Supercharged or Turbo application as I recall.
If your interested let me know and I will get both you in contact with one another.

Terry

with

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode