Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Brother bought a Bullitt

7K views 99 replies 15 participants last post by  VIC-TIM 
#1 · (Edited)
Well my Brother bought a 01 Bullitt today from Tampa. There is a long story that involves Facebook a pawn shop and of course me. But it's been abused so we will clean it up and do some work to it and see where it goes from there. Either on EBay or the track we aren't sure just yet. Here are some pictures. And I did tell him welcome to the dark side. We have cookies

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I am trying to talk him into coming up with me.. he is a Mopar guy so I am not sure how long he will have it... he is suppose to come out to Sebring with me at the end of the month to see some racing. we shall see...

Reactions: FarmerDon
#5 ·
indeed can I borrow your scanner the service engine light is on. its rough but stock.. down to the shifter..

#9 ·
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your Bro' in a "B"?????? he ain't trackin it or sellin it....Victoria is going to wind up with that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: edtrae03130
#10 ·
It looks nice!

#12 ·
Well got a little time at the office this morning so did a little cleaning on the project B. And yes Tim The Mechanic is plotting a hostile takeover

Attachments

Reactions: VIC-TIM
#13 ·
#16 ·
I had a little time this morning so I got out the Aquanil and Quick and Slick and Cleaned up my Brothers Bullitt project. used Tire Shine Plus on the wheels, Tires and Mirrors....

And Tim this is a local guy over here's Project Mamba. I am looking forward to seeing it in person..

#17 ·
That's all good! I wish him well with this project car. After he owns it a while, if he recognizes the Bullitt for what it is, he won't sell it. It'll be his keeper.

#18 ·
B looks great. the Croftgate stuff really works!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charger is very cool, not diggin the wheels though.

#19 ·
Well while I was down in South Florida for the week I had a very highly recommended painter come by and give an estimate for painting my brothers Bullitt. looks like Monday it may be going in to the painters for a fresh coat of DHG.... so I guess he will be keeping it for a bit. I will get the vin and get it registered up on here.. tonight we are going to a BBQ for the giveaway of Stella a 68 Charger that my brother bought raffle tickets for I think I will pick up a ticket there and see if I can win a Mopar.. >:)

#20 ·
allright...maybe a new Mopar to add to the family!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you gonna get turned into a Mopar fan too if you don't watch out!!!!!!!!!

#21 ·
you figure out if you need the whole switch of just the button you your Bro's car? I have both.

#23 ·
Ed, let me know when you want to get together and pick up the parts I got yesterday. I know the car is in paint for awhile, so no rush.

#25 ·
when ever is good for you let me know.. I have been south a lot for work and that will seem to continue for a while...:nerd2:

#26 ·
So my Brother got a call from the painter, the old battery must have leaked all over the radiator support as it is in need of replacement. so more money in the B... I am sure he will be happy when it is done. :nerd2::grin2:

#27 ·
plenty of those over at the yard I think.

#31 ·
she is very well known in the Florida Bullitt head community...she has much respect for anyone working on cars, she has met Christy Lee from all girl garage, and got an picture taken with Stacey David from Gearz.

#30 ·
he hasn't even really driven it much yet. but I am working on it.. I am trying to get him to come up to Savannah though...

#32 ·
Pandora is in the shop getting some work done. New bumper skin, new core support and new header is it was broken. Will be getting new headlights. And some other goodies. Will keep me busy. There are some paint issues but he is going to seal it up to take care of it.

Attachments

#34 ·
any real big issues that it would be turned to the track rather than the street?

#36 ·
Some updated pictures the new Bullitt letters came in for trunk. Stopped by and dropped off some stuff for car at the painters now out working on the Mopars.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.