Keep passing another Bullitt - IMBOC
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By greenbull4439

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Member

Keep passing another Bullitt

For the past couple of days I have passed an 01 Bullitt either on my way to work or coming home form work. I have a work vehicle so haven't passed it in my Bullitt. I'm in NC, Yadkin County, near the Yadkin river on Old US 421. The one I pass has a shaker hood, lowered and looks like FR-500 wheels. If this is anyone pm me. I have another friend with a black Bullitt and would love to have a third to go riding or to car shows with. Plus it looks like a really nice ride!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Supporting Member

Might be tough to do, but perhaps follow & put a note on the windshield?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 02:46 PM

Monster BullittHead

I was pretty sure some one here had an 01 with a shaker hood, and the engine from the mach 1.

93 Race tune by Bama performance, FR500S mufflers, 2011+ 13.2inch rotor upgrade, MGW shifter, BMR adjustable Panhard bar, GT500 finned Differential cover ~ "Thats thinkin with your dipstick Jimmy!" ~

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwd72s View Post
Might be tough to do, but perhaps follow & put a note on the windshield?
^^^ This. Stalk them like an elusive buck. Or at least that's what I do in Houston. Don't know how many I have tagged with notes.

Have found the interest to be one sided down here, most don't event know their Bullitt #.
DavidMidgley likes this.

53k miles. 5.0 shifter, drop in K&N, 17x8 black bullitts, DHG pony in grille

Visit the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 06:07 PM

Garage
A common problem Kurtis...

I have invited several folks to the fold, to local get togethers in the past. Recruited zip. Those that talked with me, or called me after leaving a note were either happy (or not) about their Bullitt. Weren't interested in joining an online community or worked whenever we were doing gatherings.

My name is David J. Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me that. You can call me David. Or you can call me David J. Or you can call me David Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me David J. Midgley....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Member

I don't understand it either, I have invited a friend of mine who has a black 01 Bullitt to join and even gave him a decal of IMBOC and nope....
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 03:56 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike5311 View Post
I don't understand it either, I have invited a friend of mine who has a black 01 Bullitt to join and even gave him a decal of IMBOC and nope....
Gave out both of the extra window decals I bought this year at the Nat's to people who loved their B's and didn't know about this site. Haven't heard a peep from them. Shame too because I was trying to save one of them for my Bro just in case he buys one. Now I'll have to buy some more. But there is hope with a 2018 Bullitt that maybe, just maybe, more Bullitt specific items will be made once more!

"It's not what you got but what you give, not the life you choose but the life you live."
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Member

And will hopefully help keep this site around! One day I hope to have a gt350 or new Bullitt if they make one!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode