Quarter Panels? - IMBOC
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By cutsbc01

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 08:30 AM Thread Starter

Quarter Panels?

I just picked up a black bullit for 1500 bucks yesterday and its a little rough around the edges. The rear passenger quarter panel is rusted and needs replaced. My question is if all quarter panels from 99-04 are interchangeable. Would i be able to put a panel from a v6 or a GT on it, or would they not fit?

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome message there.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 09:41 AM

PY-Like BullittHead

I will let someone with an 01 answer your question but wanted to say WELCOME. WOW 1500 for a black Bullitt. If it still has some of the Bullitt specific parts, those are more that worth what you paid. Good deal.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 10:52 AM Thread Starter

It has some original parts except for the gauge cluster and shift knob which sucks, but the leather is in great shape it just needs a lot of cosmetic work done. I figured for 1500 I may as well get it lol.
FarmerDon likes this.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 11:08 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Quarters are all the same, from V6 to Cobra.

a.k.a. Hoosier Daddy a.k.a. Eco-Bullitt, Save Water
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm sorry you find my normal behavior inappropriate.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-21-2017, 08:40 AM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to IMBOC from Kentucky

DHG # 01251-127,000+ miles -ACCEL COP's-LED 3rd Brake Light-Web Electric Sequential Turn Signals-Magnaflow Magnapack Catback Exhaust-Koni STR.T Struts and Shocks-Bullitt Center Caps from On in 60-JLT RAI DHG -Chin Spoiler -Mach 1 Grille Delete-FarmerDons Custom Mesh Grille Insert

USAF 70-74
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-22-2017, 08:27 PM

Monster BullittHead

Awesome. Post a pic of the car. quarters are the same but need to be cut off and welded on.

Supercharged MMR STREETMOD 600 4.6L MANLEY FORGED INTERNALS BBK HDRS & O/R X -SLP CATBACK -FRPP 410'S & ALLOY USA AXLES-PRO 5.0 SHORT THROW-COMP STAGE 3 CAMS-PATRIOT STAGE II HEADS-EIBACH SPRINGS CAI /DYNO TUNE 439 RWHP
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-25-2017, 09:42 AM Thread Starter

ill post a pic when i get it in presentable condition lol, shes a little rough around the edges right now.

Tags
black, body, bullit, quarter panel

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode