Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Looking for Fastback 67-68

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Mayhem 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
can someone give me some tips where to find 67 - 68 Mustang fastback? Im looking for something under $20 000 as a project car which i can rebuild.

Thanks for answer.

Regards Filip from the Czech Republic :)

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

#2 · (Edited)
I am very tempted to make an offer on this car. It is a very nice ( and rare ) example of the the vintage 'fastback/GT' cars of the late 60's. The color put me off in the beginning, but I liked the sound of the details, and the more I look at it the more I like the color. I have seen a couple of new Mustangs in that 'Lime Gold' color and they look really much better in the flesh so to speak.

Long drive home for me, but hey, thats the best part!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Ford-Mustang...ps=63&clkid=6033840639981320492#ht_568wt_1359

Jim

#4 ·
And a REALLY long drive home for you Fukyi!!!

Outta my original price bracket also, but I have been looking for quite some time now, and the good ones at a 'reasonable' price are really scarce. Considering the 'investment' value, its more fun than shares in a portfolio :)

#7 ·
Thank you so much guys for the help. Yeah i know that finding car like this will be a long run, but i'm prepared on it. It my dream to own mustang fastback :). If you will find something interesting please keep me inform. I will be thankful.
Does someone have some idea where to search mustang if ill make a vacation in us ? Some hidden places, junkyards or something like that ?

#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.