Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

FOund a rag in the cold air intake

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  PlantationJay 
#1 ·
Changed out the old air filter (just bought the 2008 HG 2 weeks ago). Someone had put a mechanics rag inside the intake box.

Strange......

:surprise:

#4 ·
Wow! That's quite a find! Maybe I'm too honest...found a snap-on ratchet, extension, and socket rattling on the frame of my old Dodge truck. When I returned it to the independent shop I used, I got a HUGE smile along with: "I've been looking for that"...

I've got a few snap-on tools. Cheap, they aren't..

#9 ·
musta been these guys....

#11 ·
When I paid off the B, the title showed the first owner's name and address. Google provided his age, occupation, and more. He lives 20 miles away. I never tried to contact him, but one of his daughter's friends saw the B at a show a year and a half ago and asked me if it had been his. When I said yes, she took several pictures of us to show him. I keep hoping he'll come to a car show and introduce himself.

#12 ·
My problem is having bought mine from a car dealer who got it through an auction. The original dealer is shown but after that no luck. The dealer - Kia and Volkswagen combo also had a 2007 Shelby for sale. They admitted they didn't do a great job of marketing either car. When I asked several of their salespeople about the Bullitt and Shelby, the typical response was to the affect of "huh?" Just another car I guess....... :question:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.