Mustang Die Casts - Son of HWOTD - Page 3 - IMBOC
 13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 1720 (permalink) Old 02-09-2012, 11:14 PM

Garage
Hope to post some 1/18th scales this weekend, got a few, not many though. Got to go out back to the store room and do some digging.

4816, Somebody's Eleanor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 1720 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 05:25 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock
Hope to post some 1/18th scales this weekend, got a few, not many though. Got to go out back to the store room and do some digging.
Do it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Greg

Bullitt #4003 - Dark Highland Green & 2015 Premium GT - Guard
post #33 of 1720 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 05:27 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Member

2005 Mustang

Got this when I bought a dozen golf balls. Threw the golf balls away......................j/k

Greg

post #34 of 1720 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 09:19 AM

You Broke the Server!

Location: The RGV. Home of the ORIGINAL primitive screwheads.

2001 DHG Bullitt. Bought new on 9-29-01. 4.10 gears, drilled and slotted rotors. 9" front and 10.5 rear black Bullitt rims. GT fog lights and Mach 1 chin spoiler. SR lowering springs, JLT Ram Air, Webtronics sequentials, MRT hood struts, MSD c.o.p.s

post #35 of 1720 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Car Whisperer

well I will start some submissions on here, the best though yet to come....

First we have the famous Frankenstang

Then my first attempt at trying to recreate a little, SnakeBit...had to take a 95 Cobra and "convert" it...

Next up......Vic-Tim...(course mine didn't have the blue lights in it anymore, but still....

and then, for now, lastly...who could not have a Mustang collection and not have a Mustang verson of....One Adam 12, a 211 in progress.......

Stay tuned for more.............................................. ..

1996 SVT Cobra
was Frankenstang Bullitt #4923

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

post #36 of 1720 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBit
well I will start some submissions on here, the best though yet to come....

Then my first attempt at trying to recreate a little, SnakeBit...had to take a 95 Cobra and "convert" it...

Next up......Vic-Tim...(course mine didn't have the blue lights in it anymore, but still....

and then, for now, lastly...who could not have a Mustang collection and not have a Mustang verson of....One Adam 12, a 211 in progress.......

Stay tuned for more.............................................. ..
Nice, Tim. How did you kit bash Frankenstang? Combined an AutoArt Bullitt with an AutoArt Mach 1? How about the rear spoiler?

Greg

post #37 of 1720 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Car Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt4003
Nice, Tim. How did you kit bash Frankenstang? Combined an AutoArt Bullitt with an AutoArt Mach 1? How about the rear spoiler?
Kevin (GTA?? on here) had put the Mach hood on a Bullitt and offered it for sale. I bought it since I liked both cars so much and the combo was cool to me. Because of that model I got from him, I turned my B into the Frankenstang in real life.

I added a rear spoiler off of a Cobra die cast I had, painted the hood to match mine (it was already flat black) and the rear spoiler, blacked out the wheels like mine and added the bigger tail pipes to it. Voila...Frankenstang!!!

1996 SVT Cobra

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

post #38 of 1720 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt4003
Got this when I bought a dozen golf balls. Threw the golf balls away......................j/k

And I thought Callaway only worked on Vettes.

a.k.a. Hoosier Daddy a.k.a. Eco-Bullitt, Save Water

I'm sorry you find my normal behavior inappropriate.

post #39 of 1720 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:

Just as awesome as the full sized Frankenstang.

post #40 of 1720 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 06:04 PM

1967 Mustang Fastback

post #41 of 1720 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Car Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierblackbullitt
Just as awesome as the full sized Frankenstang.
Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!! Gone, but certainly not fogotten...

1996 SVT Cobra

post #42 of 1720 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 10:13 PM

This is the signed Shelby 1:18 die cast door prize that I won at the Ford dinner at the 45th Anniversary of the Mustang celebration at Barber Motorsports Park in 2009. He sent these in lieu of his personal appearance at the dinner due to health reasons.

2012 GT Premium/Yellow Blaze-Black Int./401A Premier Trim/Brembo Package/3.73 Axle
Mods: FRPP Power Pack (428 HP/397 ft-lbs, K&N Filter, GT500 Mufflers), FRPP short throw shifter, FRPP Performance Info Center gauge in Roush vent pod, Boss 302S grille, Boss 302 flat black body trim with fog lamps, custom lower grille, black fender badges, black decklid panel with tri-bar pony, flat black mirror caps and tail light trim, FRPP Boss 302S 19x9 and 19x10 wheels, Boss 302 brake lines, FRPP aluminum axle cover.
post #43 of 1720 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 10:24 PM

You Broke the Server!

Here ya go, Timmy!

2001 DHG Bullitt. Bought new on 9-29-01. 4.10 gears, drilled and slotted rotors. 9" front and 10.5 rear black Bullitt rims. GT fog lights and Mach 1 chin spoiler. SR lowering springs, JLT Ram Air, Webtronics sequentials, MRT hood struts, MSD c.o.p.s

post #44 of 1720 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Car Whisperer

That would be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice pic!!!!! Thanx for posting that one..didn't ever see that one I think.

1996 SVT Cobra

post #45 of 1720 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 11:16 PM

You Broke the Server!

Quote:
That would be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice pic!!!!! Thanx for posting that one..didn't ever see that one I think.
I thought I sent you the pictures of your car from the 2010 Shootout. If not, I will!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode