Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Mustang Die Casts - Son of HWOTD

72K views 2K replies 42 participants last post by  hoosierblackbullitt 
#1 ·
About 1 month ago, Ron 'Bullistic' made a comment on the Hot Wheel of the Day thread that Hot Wheels made more variations of the Mustang then any other car.

After talking with David 'BigBullitt' & Brad 'hoosierblackbullitt', we decided to start a thread dedicated strictly to the 'Mustang'.

So, for Super Bowl Sunday, this new die cast thread dedicated to the 'Mustang' will be started.

Here are the general guidelines, no rules per se:

1.) Any scale of Mustang
2.) You can post Mustang photos that you previously posted on the Hot Wheels of the Day thread.
3.) Mustang like die casts are acceptable (concepts, etc.).
4.) Multiple photos/angles of the same car, per post are acceptable.
5.) Models of P-51 Mustangs are acceptable.
6.) If you want, future Mustang die cast photos can be also posted on the HWOTD thread.
7.) No limit to how many Mustang posts you can do in a day.

I personally have about 56 Mustangs, so this thread may not have the potential longevity as the Hot Wheels of the Day thread.

Post them if you got them.

Greg

See less See more
#4 ·
Match Box Coca-Cola.

#5 ·
gotta get my camera out.

#8 ·

#14 ·

#16 ·
Bullitt4003 said:
About 1 month ago, Ron 'Bullistic' made a comment on the Hot Wheel of the Day thread that Hot Wheels made more variations of the Mustang then any other car.

After talking with David 'BigBullitt' & Brad 'hoosierblackbullitt', we decided to start a thread dedicated strictly to the 'Mustang'.

So, for Super Bowl Sunday, this new die cast thread dedicated to the 'Mustang' will be started.

Here are the general guidelines, no rules per se:

1.) Any scale of Mustang
2.) You can post Mustang photos that you previously posted on the Hot Wheels of the Day thread.
3.) Mustang like die casts are acceptable (concepts, etc.).
4.) Multiple photos/angles of the same car, per post are acceptable.
5.) Models of P-51 Mustangs are acceptable.
6.) If you want, future Mustang die cast photos can be also posted on the HWOTD thread.
7.) No limit to how many Mustang posts you can do in a day.

I personally have about 56 Mustangs, so this thread may not have the potential longevity as the Hot Wheels of the Day thread.

Post them if you got them.

Greg
FYI I've got a few- like a 150+ I think ??? Hot Wheels. More Mustang variations than any other, on a rainy day I'll have to count them, should have done it today.

#18 ·
Working on it, can't post pics right now. I looked and found my '98 First Edition Mustang Mach 1. It's a '70 they made two versions that year a yellow and 'Hot" orange one. The orange one is supposed the be more rare, I have both. Most of mine are still in bubble pkgs. I did take a pic. of it years ago and posted, had a hard time with pic, ie reflection off clear bubble. Anyway Greg it's cool that you are doing this thread.:clap2:

#20 ·
Bullistic said:
Working on it, can't post pics right now. I looked and found my '98 First Edition Mustang Mach 1. It's a '70 they made two versions that year a yellow and 'Hot" orange one. The orange one is supposed the be more rare, I have both. Most of mine are still in bubble pkgs. I did take a pic. of it years ago and posted, had a hard time with pic, ie reflection off clear bubble. Anyway Greg it's cool that you are doing this thread.:clap2:
You should be able to post them. You can't upload them directly to IMBOC, but you can upload them to Photobucket and then copy and paste the image here. That's how I do it.

#24 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.