Traenkner Performance open Tomorrow - Page 12 - IMBOC
 20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #166 of 176 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 09:24 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Supporting Member

Well we have hired a new service person here at the shop. I just wish he would stop monkeying around on the clock.

We have some new changes coming in the future at TPS. will post more later. but to give you a hint.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3241.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	56649  
Serpent and Aceblade like this.

Bullitt 3130 has a few modifications , JLT CAI, 3.73 gears, BMR rear lower control arms, TimSpeed performance Custom rear upper control arms, Traenkner Bros Performance rear shock tower brace, SCT 93 octane Tune, Silverhorse Racing oil catch can, and an teenage(13) female Mechanic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So let me know what you need..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #167 of 176 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 10:17 AM
Car Whisperer

aha, the shop must be staying busy to afford a new hire!!!!

looks like some land clearing going on...do I forsee a new shop and a lift coming?

1996 SVT Cobra
was Frankenstang Bullitt #4923

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

post #168 of 176 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 11:06 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
aha, the shop must be staying busy to afford a new hire!!!!

looks like some land clearing going on...do I forsee a new shop and a lift coming?
Could be........

Bullitt 3130 has a few modifications , JLT CAI, 3.73 gears, BMR rear lower control arms, TimSpeed performance Custom rear upper control arms, Traenkner Bros Performance rear shock tower brace, SCT 93 octane Tune, Silverhorse Racing oil catch can, and an teenage(13) female Mechanic.

post #169 of 176 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 11:42 AM
Car Whisperer

we will be jealous over here at TimSpeed Performance.

1996 SVT Cobra

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

post #170 of 176 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 01:28 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
we will be jealous over here at TimSpeed Performance.
no need to be jealous you are always welcome here anytime..

post #171 of 176 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 05:43 PM
Car Whisperer

Thanx Ed!!!!!!!

1996 SVT Cobra

post #172 of 176 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 10:43 PM

Garage
Man, Wish I lived closer to you! But then again maybe not cause I'd probably be broke after all the mods. LOL

"It's not what you got but what you give, not the life you choose but the life you live."
post #173 of 176 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017, 05:41 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceblade View Post
Man, Wish I lived closer to you! But then again maybe not cause I'd probably be broke after all the mods. LOL
just remember you cant take it with you .... and we do have fun, sometimes frustrated but always fun..
Aceblade likes this.

post #174 of 176 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM Thread Starter

Worked in the Satellite shop today. Brother Rick came over and we took 2 hours and installed the new Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates on Riddler. next weekend we work back at the main shop working on the Roadrunner Rachel. Saturday Rick had Pandora back out at the firm. He was very happy with the performance changes on Pandora and she will be getting some more suspension mods soon.

The hardest part about the whole job was drilling the 4th hole. The directions were easy but the idea of drilling a hole in my car was a little nerve racking...... its funny last couple weeks I have drill multiple holes in the brand new Chevy company trucks, but they aren't my Bullitt and hey they're Chevy's..
By the way Cindy (Ricks wife) got a new convertible.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3278.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	56713  
Bullitt 736 and Aceblade like this.

post #175 of 176 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Car Whisperer

nice work!!!!! assuming your custom strut brace won't fit wit that.

1996 SVT Cobra

post #176 of 176 (permalink) Old Today, 06:13 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
nice work!!!!! assuming your custom strut brace won't fit wit that.
actually I sold it a while ago when it wouldn't work with my JLT cold air

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode