Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

NMRA Bradenton 3/7 - 31/0/13

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  FCMCBULLITT 
#1 ·
You are here: Home / EVENT NEWS AND COVERAGE / 2013 NMRA Ford Nationals Event Schedule
2013 NMRA Ford Nationals Event Schedule

Official 2013 NMRA Ford Nationals Event Schedule
The NMRA Ford Nationals Series is pleased to announce its 2013 event schedule. Next year will be the NMRA’s 15<SUP>th</SUP> anniversary tour and there are special events planned at each and every race. There are some details listed under each event. A more detailed event schedule press release will follow soon. See you at the races in March!
March 7-10, 2013
19<SUP>th</SUP> Annual Nitto Tire NMRA Spring Break Shootout Presented by Steeda
Featuring the Muscle Mustangs Spring Break Shootout
Bradenton Motorsports Park – Bradenton, Florida

whose in????

MaineBullitt (John) will be down that weekend, hoping to get some Florida Bullittheads together to either meet or go to this if John is interested.

See less See more
#3 ·
???

#5 ·
oh, ok thanx.

well, Saturday is out for John so maybe we can have a small meet for lunch either the Thursday or Friday before Bradenton.

#7 ·
We're in Myrtle Beach now and I'm wondering where the warm weather is? It seems as if the 30 degree weather followed us.

Well, at least the snow stayed in Maine.

As far as the event, I actually could do at least part of the day Saturday if some of you Fla Bullittheads are going to be there.
I'm getting spring fever and it would be good for me to see some fellow Bullittheads to get me in the right frame of mind for when I go home to mine after vacation.

JR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.