Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Maryland Bullitt Owners

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Bubba5564 
#1 ·
Hey guys this is my very first post and I was wandering if there are any other Bullitt owners in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. I saw a guy around my age 19-25 that had an 01 HG Bullitt with black wheels parked outside of a Seven Eleven in Pasadena the other day but that's the only other Bullitt I have seen in the area. I would like to get a couple of guys together like once a week and cruise to some shows like the Mini show at Marley Station Mall in Glen Burnie on Saturday nights in the Summer. Let me know!:smile:

Thanks Guys!

Francis
2008 Highland Green Bullitt
#5001:dhg08:

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum and all things Bullitt related! I think you'll find this a great place to hang out, ask questions and general BS. Explore the site and tell us your plans for the B!

#6 ·
outofcontrolreb said:
I have a Bullitt and live in Glen Burnie not to far from Bob Bell Ford.
That's awesome! I'm right down the street in Pasadena by Ft Smallwood road. Just curious like if matters but do you have 01 or 08? Also do you plan on going to the marley station mall car show meet this year? Maybe we can convince them to raise the car year ;)

Francis
08 Highland Green Bullitt

#9 ·
GallopingFord said:
Hey man, I'm in the Bethesda/Potomac MD area.

I'd be happy to make it out when I can this summer.
Ok thats awesome! Usually the car show is on Sat. from 5-10. They usually dont let people in above car year 1985 but I have seen some rare cars like a new KR and Pernelli Jones mustang there. Some car shows they hand out trophies. Should be alot of fun.

Francis
2008 Mustang Bullit
Highland Green

#10 ·
Welcome! I'm in the Laurel/Burtonsville area. Glen Burnie is only about 25 minutes away. I'll shoot you a PM with my number because I've been looking to cruise with some other B's.

#12 ·
I live in Mount Airy and just bought #5390 two weeks ago. Hopefully see you at some shows/cruise-ins this summer!

#13 ·
Im out of Annapolis, have a black 01 bullitt... I see an 08/09 HG around the Ritchie highway area frequently

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome message there.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

#14 ·
That's awesome! Sorry for the late replies I have been out of the game for quite some time. I got rid of the 08 and picked up a 01 DHG.

Bubba- do you know of the club called Bayside Mustangs. It's right out of Annaplis and Edgewater. We meet first Wednesday of every month and every Thursday each week is a cruise in at the parking lot of Green Turtle off Solomons Island Road. I go up there all the time. There are a couple Bullitt owners in the club. I just got my Bullitt 5 Days ago so I'll start heading up there with that.

Thank you for your time

Frank

#15 ·
I have to ask why you sold the 08 for the 01. Why?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.