Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Blackie's new numbers

4K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  HisPony 
#1 ·
Final numbers on Blackie 524.5rwhp/570tq

Will post the graph and build sheet tomorrow after I pick her up

#3 · (Edited)
itsabullitt said:
Great numbers. What did you change for the new numbers?
Kellog Forged Steel Crankshaft, Manely H-beam rods with upgraded ARP rod bolts, Manely dished forged pistons, ARP head studs, ported polished cylinder heads, Manely intake and exhaust valves, 5 angle valve job, Melling HV oil pump, Fel Pro Performance gaskets, Kenne Bell fuel pump, 47lb injectors.

Displacement 303ci 5.0L
Compression 8.8 to 1

The P-1SC is maxed out at 10# of boost even with a 14# pulley, the engine is just spinning it up to fast. Lots more in her, just need a larger blower.

Fun part is now getting her to hook from a dig at the track

#15 ·
I agree with the high 10's prediction.
Let us know how it goes when you hit the track!!!

#13 ·
Thanks all!!

A year is a LONG time to be away from the track and our car.

Depending on the weather, we going to take her out on the 16th to the local 1/8th mile track.

I got a LOT of rust to knock off and we starting all over again with suspension set up

#14 ·
Wow!!!

#22 ·
Sorry for the short reply last night

I puposely had the Smog equipment left in the car, our goal was a Cali Smog legal Street Car we can still drive. Suspension and frame were stiffened up so the car is a little harsh as a DD. @ss does want to wash out if I really stomp it getting onto the freeway. Gas milage, don't even ask LOL

Right now we are fighting a cooling issue with the stock rad fan so we had an aftermarket one measured and it's on order.

#23 ·
I'm still betting on you running 10's with the setup.

I'm convinced that if I actually did my part correctly, my car has 11.35 or a little better in it. My poor 60' are killing my ET.

GOOD LUCK!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.