looking ahead - IMBOC
IMBOC is proud to partner with Ford Racing

Welcome to the IMBOC forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Supporting Member, you will have access to custom avatars, uploading images, personalized Garage listings, a special forum, and more. IMBOC.com is almost entirely user funded, so Supporting Memberships keeps IMBOC running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us, but please read all of the IMBOC Frequently Asked Questions section first.
Become a Supporting Member. Find Out How!

Old 12-31-2011, 03:04 PM   #1
FE428SCJ
aka "nicholas"

Mega BullittHead

Default looking ahead

looking ahead to 2012 I was wondering if we could reach out to LRS http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/ and maybe mustangs unlimited http://www.mustangsunlimited.com/Default.asp? as possible future supporting vendors they have alot of the basic wear items that our cars need due to age and have a good overall selection. I use both company's for items I need my personal cars and have had very good service from both. if you were at the moltrie swap meet in south ga mustangs unlimited was there and have a 10% off code good until 1/13/12 it was on a flyer inside there catalogs they were passing out so it should be ok to post it the code is HC11 but I think it only works if you call in your order though. I did a search for them first so if this is a repost sorry....
FE428SCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2013, 08:28 PM   #2
R3DN1CK
aka "Nick"

Mega BullittHead

It appears this never materialized?
#2105 | R3DN1CK | 2001 Mustang GT Bullitt DHG
R3DN1CK is offline   Reply With Quote