OK...here are some of mine, but I have WAY more than 7....
1) Like Midge, don't wanna just ride, I wanna list seat time in my pilot log book in a B-17 (and a Ford Tri-motor, and DC-3, and P51)
2) Explore back country of Alaska, especially being able to drop in and out of places via a bush plane
3) have time/money/ability to liesurely drive across and explore this great nation as well as Canada, and be independently wealthy to drop $100 tips.
4) Own a 1969 Mustang to cruise around in
5) Own a Waco or Stearman bi-plane and just go barnstorming at a whim (actually, own a bi-plane to barnstorm local air, and a Lancair Evolution Turbo-prop to go cruise longer distances)
6) Travel to Sweden with my dad and see the places he, and his ancestors lived
7) Return to Scoul/Tarasp/Vulpera Switzerland and stand on the ground where the once great opulent old European 100 yr old hotel once stood where I worked in 1976(it burned down years later)
So...question....are these supposed to be reasonably attainable bucket lists (considering some of these I would need to win the lotto), or pipe dream anything goes bucket lists??