2013 Carlisle Ford Nationals - IMBOC
IMBOC is proud to partner with Ford Racing

Welcome to the IMBOC forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Supporting Member, you will have access to custom avatars, uploading images, personalized Garage listings, a special forum, and more. IMBOC.com is almost entirely user funded, so Supporting Memberships keeps IMBOC running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us, but please read all of the IMBOC Frequently Asked Questions section first.
Become a Supporting Member. Find Out How!

Old 01-15-2013, 12:04 PM   #1
first ford
aka "rick"

You Broke the Server!

Default 2013 Carlisle Ford Nationals

2013 Ford Nationals are coming up again this June 7th through the 9th. I have already booked my room and entered the show. If you have never attended this show you should. Hope to see the usual cast of characters there again this year and some new faces as well.I will be staying at the Days Inn south in Carlisle. My car will be the green Mustang.
Vortech V-7 YSI ,Kooks LT W/ H pipe, 62 Mil TB, 3.5"Dynotech shaft, Steeda swaybar & end links,SLP exhaust, T56 magnum 6spd trans,Mcleod clutch ,steeda lca BMR uca,FRPP axle girdle , Koni yellows, Moser axles,UMI pan hard bar,SLP line lock, boost gauge, wideband ,BMR relocation brackets,B 302 stroker,SHR louvers,Steeda torque boxs,Prothane motor mounts,CHE torque limiter,Raptor shift light, Baer Decelarotors, Nitto NT05 295/45/18 out back, torq thrust wheels, Comp cams,MRT Custom shift knob,MRT Bullitt hood 682 RWHP/577T /2014 GHIG GT lightly modded .. so far
first ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2013, 05:07 PM   #2
acavallo17
aka "al"
Supporting Member

i should be there again this year, but only on the saturday... i think i'll park next to your car, it's the green one, right?
SHR lower grill insert | webelectric sequential taillights | jaeger bros. splash guards | altec show n go license plate | full-size spare | remote trunk release | gt500 dead pedal | rear 1/4 louvers | strange engineering adjustable dampers | GT500 strut mounts
acavallo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #3
first ford
aka "rick"

You Broke the Server!

Yup thats the one Al kind of a dark green. Looking forward to seeing you again. Tire still holding air?
Vortech V-7 YSI ,Kooks LT W/ H pipe, 62 Mil TB, 3.5"Dynotech shaft, Steeda swaybar & end links,SLP exhaust, T56 magnum 6spd trans,Mcleod clutch ,steeda lca BMR uca,FRPP axle girdle , Koni yellows, Moser axles,UMI pan hard bar,SLP line lock, boost gauge, wideband ,BMR relocation brackets,B 302 stroker,SHR louvers,Steeda torque boxs,Prothane motor mounts,CHE torque limiter,Raptor shift light, Baer Decelarotors, Nitto NT05 295/45/18 out back, torq thrust wheels, Comp cams,MRT Custom shift knob,MRT Bullitt hood 682 RWHP/577T /2014 GHIG GT lightly modded .. so far
Old 01-24-2013, 10:28 PM   #4
acavallo17
aka "al"
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by first ford
Yup thats the one Al kind of a dark green. Looking forward to seeing you again. Tire still holding air?
lol yep! i do have it a little under inflated to fit but i do check it. btw, anything happening with the fox body?
SHR lower grill insert | webelectric sequential taillights | jaeger bros. splash guards | altec show n go license plate | full-size spare | remote trunk release | gt500 dead pedal | rear 1/4 louvers | strange engineering adjustable dampers | GT500 strut mounts
Old 01-25-2013, 12:54 AM   #5
first ford
aka "rick"

You Broke the Server!

My son sold it . Broke my heart to see it go. It was his car and at the time I just did not have the funds to begin a new project. $2000 the guy stole it.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:13 PM   #6
acavallo17
aka "al"
Supporting Member

Quote:
My son sold it . Broke my heart to see it go. It was his car and at the time I just did not have the funds to begin a new project. $2000 the guy stole it.
sorry to hear - that was a good price... i hope time and money will line up for you!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #7
tigerhonaker
aka "Terry"

Talking

I should be there.

Maybe I should say at this point in time I plan to attend.

tigerhonaker
Old 03-05-2013, 06:44 PM   #8
dennisafrompa
aka "Dennis"
Lifetime Supporting Member

Everything is just a plan at our age! No green bananas. Just green cars.
#3712, Astro Hammond louvres, Frpp Springs,17 inch Frpp wheels,255/50x17 Khumo tires, agent 47 mirrors, retro headlights, MRT extractor hood, Boss knock offs and signed by Chad McQueen.
dennisafrompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:38 PM   #9
tigerhonaker
aka "Terry"

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisafrompa
Everything is just a plan at our age! No green bananas. Just green cars.
Dennis,

Ain't that the gospel.

Well right now I have the best of intentions to be there this year with all you (Northern) people.

At the present time I am in the process of making plans to drive to San Antonio, Texas.

Then from there to The Mach-1/Bullitt Mustang Shootout.

Terry
Old 03-06-2013, 12:51 AM   #10
first ford
aka "rick"

You Broke the Server!

Cool will be good to see you.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:53 AM   #11
tigerhonaker
aka "Terry"

Quote:
Cool will be good to see you.
Rick,

Our trips to Brenspeed seem further and further apart as time has gone by.

Man I can recall when the whole Gang use to meet at the Guest House and also Brenspeed.

Seems like a long time ago now.

Terry
Old 03-06-2013, 10:15 AM   #12
R/T Chaser
aka "AL"

Monster BullittHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
Rick,

Our trips to Brenspeed seem further and further apart as time has gone by.

Man I can recall when the whole Gang use to meet at the Guest House and also Brenspeed.

Seems like a long time ago now.

Terry
You're right about that! The guest house used to be full of Bullittheads at one time or another.

I remember when you spent more time as a resident in North Webster, IN than you did in Franklin, TN!!
R/T Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:25 PM   #13
tigerhonaker
aka "Terry"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by R/T Chaser
You're right about that! The guest house used to be full of Bullittheads at one time or another.

I remember when you spent more time as a resident in North Webster, IN than you did in Franklin, TN!!
AL,

Remember these days ............

Ron Ream's E-Force with Brent ...

tigerhonaker

Old 03-06-2013, 07:13 PM   #14
first ford
aka "rick"

You Broke the Server!

Good times in those pictures for lots of Bullitt heads. Most of us who were are modding the cars have the major work done and just get em tweaked locally now. From what I understand Brenspeed is opening in Texas , too bad he didn't choose NJ .
Old 03-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #15
RonReam
aka "Ron"
Supporting Member

Those pictures sure bring back some memories.....

Thanks for posting them!

Last edited by RonReam; 03-06-2013 at 08:01 PM.
RonReam is offline   Reply With Quote