2013 Carlisle Ford Nationals - IMBOC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 12:04 PM Thread Starter

You Broke the Server!

2013 Carlisle Ford Nationals

2013 Ford Nationals are coming up again this June 7th through the 9th. I have already booked my room and entered the show. If you have never attended this show you should. Hope to see the usual cast of characters there again this year and some new faces as well.I will be staying at the Days Inn south in Carlisle. My car will be the green Mustang.

Vortech V-7 YSI ,Kooks LT W/ H pipe, 62 Mil TB, 3.5"Dynotech shaft, Steeda swaybar & end links,SLP exhaust, T56 magnum 6spd trans,Mcleod clutch ,steeda lca BMR uca,FRPP axle girdle , Koni yellows, Moser axles,UMI pan hard bar,SLP line lock, boost gauge, wideband ,BMR relocation brackets,B 302 stroker,SHR louvers,Steeda torque boxs,Prothane motor mounts,CHE torque limiter,Raptor shift light, Baer Decelarotors, Nitto NT05 295/45/18 out back, torq thrust wheels, Comp cams,MRT Custom shift knob,cervini cobra R hood 682 RWHP/577T /2014 GHIG GT lightly modded .. so far
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

i should be there again this year, but only on the saturday... i think i'll park next to your car, it's the green one, right?

SHR lower grill insert | webelectric sequential taillights | jaeger bros. splash guards | altec show n go license plate | full-size spare | remote trunk release | gt500 dead pedal | rear 1/4 louvers | strange engineering adjustable dampers | GT500 strut mounts
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 09:00 PM Thread Starter

You Broke the Server!

Yup thats the one Al kind of a dark green. Looking forward to seeing you again. Tire still holding air?

Vortech V-7 YSI ,Kooks LT W/ H pipe, 62 Mil TB, 3.5"Dynotech shaft, Steeda swaybar & end links,SLP exhaust, T56 magnum 6spd trans,Mcleod clutch ,steeda lca BMR uca,FRPP axle girdle , Koni yellows, Moser axles,UMI pan hard bar,SLP line lock, boost gauge, wideband ,BMR relocation brackets,B 302 stroker,SHR louvers,Steeda torque boxs,Prothane motor mounts,CHE torque limiter,Raptor shift light, Baer Decelarotors, Nitto NT05 295/45/18 out back, torq thrust wheels, Comp cams,MRT Custom shift knob,cervini cobra R hood 682 RWHP/577T /2014 GHIG GT lightly modded .. so far
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by first ford
Yup thats the one Al kind of a dark green. Looking forward to seeing you again. Tire still holding air?
lol yep! i do have it a little under inflated to fit but i do check it. btw, anything happening with the fox body?

SHR lower grill insert | webelectric sequential taillights | jaeger bros. splash guards | altec show n go license plate | full-size spare | remote trunk release | gt500 dead pedal | rear 1/4 louvers | strange engineering adjustable dampers | GT500 strut mounts
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 12:54 AM Thread Starter

You Broke the Server!

My son sold it . Broke my heart to see it go. It was his car and at the time I just did not have the funds to begin a new project. $2000 the guy stole it.

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
My son sold it . Broke my heart to see it go. It was his car and at the time I just did not have the funds to begin a new project. $2000 the guy stole it.
sorry to hear - that was a good price... i hope time and money will line up for you!

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 05:10 PM

Talking

I should be there.

Maybe I should say at this point in time I plan to attend.

tigerhonaker

Brenspeed Talks about a Long Term 1,000 at the Crank H/P Project and Dream Car.

Click on Video Link below to see it on the DYNO
with
it making a Full Blown, Wide-Open, Drive-By.

http://www.stangtv.com/news/video-brenspeed-talks-about-long-term-projects-and-dream-cars/

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 06:44 PM

Everything is just a plan at our age! No green bananas. Just green cars.

Former Bullitt owner. Still hang out here because of the folks and stories.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 11:38 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisafrompa
Everything is just a plan at our age! No green bananas. Just green cars.
Dennis,

Ain't that the gospel.

Well right now I have the best of intentions to be there this year with all you (Northern) people.

At the present time I am in the process of making plans to drive to San Antonio, Texas.

Then from there to The Mach-1/Bullitt Mustang Shootout.

Terry

with

http://www.stangtv.com/news/video-brenspeed-talks-about-long-term-projects-and-dream-cars/

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 12:51 AM Thread Starter

You Broke the Server!

Cool will be good to see you.

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Cool will be good to see you.
Rick,

Our trips to Brenspeed seem further and further apart as time has gone by.

Man I can recall when the whole Gang use to meet at the Guest House and also Brenspeed.

Seems like a long time ago now.

Terry

with

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 10:15 AM

Monster BullittHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
Rick,

Our trips to Brenspeed seem further and further apart as time has gone by.

Man I can recall when the whole Gang use to meet at the Guest House and also Brenspeed.

Seems like a long time ago now.

Terry
You're right about that! The guest house used to be full of Bullittheads at one time or another.

I remember when you spent more time as a resident in North Webster, IN than you did in Franklin, TN!!
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 06:25 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by R/T Chaser
You're right about that! The guest house used to be full of Bullittheads at one time or another.

I remember when you spent more time as a resident in North Webster, IN than you did in Franklin, TN!!
AL,

Remember these days ............

Ron Ream's E-Force with Brent ...

tigerhonaker

with

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 07:13 PM Thread Starter

You Broke the Server!

Good times in those pictures for lots of Bullitt heads. Most of us who were are modding the cars have the major work done and just get em tweaked locally now. From what I understand Brenspeed is opening in Texas , too bad he didn't choose NJ .

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 07:51 PM
--- Time Lord ---

Those pictures sure bring back some memories.....

Thanks for posting them!

Last edited by RonReam; 03-06-2013 at 08:01 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode