Arriving tuesday - IMBOC
IMBOC is proud to partner with Ford Racing

Welcome to the IMBOC forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Supporting Member, you will have access to custom avatars, uploading images, personalized Garage listings, a special forum, and more. IMBOC.com is almost entirely user funded, so Supporting Memberships keeps IMBOC running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us, but please read all of the IMBOC Frequently Asked Questions section first.
Become a Supporting Member. Find Out How!

Old 03-02-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
edtrae03130

Monster BullittHead

Default Arriving tuesday

well tuesday afternoon I arrive in oakland, will be there till sat. might try and check out alcatraz on tuesday after i get all checked in. fly out sat night. sometime during this time looking to cruise some of the bullitt sites there. ....
Ed
Bullitt 3130 has custom fabricated front strut brace and rear shock tower brace. BMR rear lower control arms and Timspeed custom upper control arms. Heat Extractor hood, Hurst short throw shifter, crossed drilled and slotted rotors, braided steel brake lines, 18 inch wheels, Mach 1 chin spoiler and grille delete, Sliver Horse Racing custom fuel door, and an 10 year old female Mechanic.
Orlando Croftgate Dealer So let me know what you need..

Order your Crofgate here!
edtrae03130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #2
chuckh
Best Eng. 2011. Best 08/09 HG 2012 Nats

PY-Like BullittHead

Hope you are packing, Ed. Oakland a pretty tough town. Be safe

Johnny Lightening 93 Octane tune, Detroit Rocker Cams, Shorty Headers, Green air filter, Quater window louvers, SHR Black taillight bezels, SHR Lower grille inserts, SHR Radiator close out panels, Sequential taillights, Retro 60's parking lights, SHR Engine dress up kit, Black wrinkle cam covers, SHR deck lid panel,MGW shifter, Rear Diffuser

chuckh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:30 AM   #3
'Have BULLITT will travel'
Supporting Member

Talking up-dated : 03-06-13

edtrae03130, Welcome and good to have you in California,
enjoy your stay and the almost SoCal Sunshine !

on your six .. DHG 1005

Member: San Diego Mustang Club & Yellow Mustang Registy.
'Have BULLITT will travel' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:35 AM   #4
BULLITT3230
Friend of IMBOC

say hi to the Bay Area for me!!!!
And enjoy!
Go up Telegraph to Neldams Danish Bakery and get me a custard eclair please!!

(for all its craziness....I still miss home...)
BULLITT3230 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:02 PM   #5
FScarjunkie

Monster BullittHead

I was stationed at NAS Alameda,Jan-Sep,maybe Oct? 1964. I really liked that area of Calif. right across the bay from S.F. Beautiful weather there. Girls used to call on the phones in the hallway to talk to any body that would pick up, then pretend they were calling for Joe etc.. I had a car there,59 Chev Convert,but it was in storage at the time,long story here,I know, but anyway I took a bus over to Oakland one night to meet a girl that I talked with on the phone. It was just a quick meet & greet and back on the bus. Oakland was a just a little scary at night then, and times were much safer.
Just one story of the great adventures of the members of IMBOC. P.S. I know this is not facebook (whatever that is?) More car story? I broke reverse (3speed stick on the floor) on the Chev and drove it that way for about a year. Wanted to back up? no problem.. just turn around grab the bumper and grunt.Even drove it back to K.C. for leave,had it fixed before going back to Calif.

Last edited by FScarjunkie; 03-06-2013 at 11:07 PM.
FScarjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:10 PM   #6
6treva9
Lifetime Supporting Member

HEY NOR CAL ...

I'm going to meet Ed in Oakland Saturday morning...then drive over to San Francisco to run at least a part of the Chase route ...

ANYBODY WANT TO JOIN US???

A LITTLE BULLITT CARAVAN???
Old 03-06-2013, 10:50 PM   #7
edtrae03130

Monster BullittHead

People say you go west you have to get an in n out . well got the double double.
Bullitt 3130 has custom fabricated front strut brace and rear shock tower brace. BMR rear lower control arms and Timspeed custom upper control arms. Heat Extractor hood, Hurst short throw shifter, crossed drilled and slotted rotors, braided steel brake lines, 18 inch wheels, Mach 1 chin spoiler and grille delete, Sliver Horse Racing custom fuel door, and an 10 year old female Mechanic.

Old 03-09-2013, 01:25 AM   #8
edtrae03130

Monster BullittHead

Old 03-09-2013, 02:50 AM   #9
chrisW

You Broke the Server!

In and out. Not fair

Konis,Eibach sportlines,MM caster camber plates,MM X adjustable lower control arms,MGW Shifter,Alum driveshaft,Mac Prochamber,Mach chin spoiler,19" Forged wheels with BFG 255/295
Best 1/4mile Vortech V1 13.29@106mph
chrisW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:13 PM   #10
Bullitt 736
Charles

GONE TO PLAID!

You can post your pictures of the GG bridge and Alcatraz. That's ok. But posting In-n-Out. Now I'm ****ed off.

And hungry too.

WHERE WILL YOU BE IN 2014?

www.hoondogevents.com
Bullitt 736 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:17 PM   #11
kaylan1521
Quest for single digits

I keep trying to figure it out but burgers are not what I'm thinking
Old 03-09-2013, 12:29 PM   #12
BULLITT3230
Friend of IMBOC

emmmm....Double Double Animal Style!

I miss California for lots of things!
BULLITT3230 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:55 PM   #13
edtrae03130

Monster BullittHead

Old 03-09-2013, 05:02 PM   #14
edtrae03130

Monster BullittHead

What a morning. All I can say is thank you Treva. It was a blast riding thru the San Fransisco streets in you True Blue Bullitt. You have one very nice Bullitt, the exhaust sounds great listening to you drive up the hill very nice. and when the couple came down the street to talk with us about the car and how they thought Nascar had come to Knob Hill as you drove by they're place. what a great experience. as always Bullitthead some thru. it was very strange being in the passenger seat, and I will have to post some of the over the scoop pics as they are different from most peoples. Thank you once again for the Tour. you went above and beyond coming over there to Oakland to pick me up. if you are ever in Florida please let me know. we will take my Bullitt on some boring flat florida roads.....

Old 03-09-2013, 06:15 PM   #15
6treva9
Lifetime Supporting Member

Ed,
That was ABSOLUTELY my pleasure!

I have to give a "Shout Out" of thanks to Kurt, Bullitt3230, for helping me with directions and a guide to get to a few of the places we went.
It probably seems strange, seeing as how I live 45 minutes away from San Francisco, but I don't get up there much, and the ONLY time I've driven the Bullitt up there was with other Bullitts, and I'm not the "lead" car, let alone, the ONLY car !! So, thank you Kurt!

Today is officially the day where I stop saying "I Hate San Francisco" !!!
I had a BLAST driving around the streets of SF, with Ed navigating (I told you being a passenger was going to be weird!!!), and it was an enlightening experience for me...funny how things happen

Ed, I'm really sorry it was such a short trip...I'm not feeling 100% yet, under the weather, and all that shifting was starting to get to me.

Thank you for posting those pictures, they are great !!

It was very nice to meet you. Hope your flight home is a good one.

Last edited by 6treva9; 03-10-2013 at 12:27 PM.
6treva9 is offline   Reply With Quote