"tigermachine" Build see Post #1, LAST Up-Dated POST Oct. 15, 2011 # (5273) - Page 530 - IMBOC
IMBOC is proud to partner with Ford Racing

Welcome to the IMBOC forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Supporting Member, you will have access to custom avatars, uploading images, personalized Garage listings, a special forum, and more. IMBOC.com is almost entirely user funded, so Supporting Memberships keeps IMBOC running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us, but please read all of the IMBOC Frequently Asked Questions section first.
Become a Supporting Member. Find Out How!

Old 03-06-2014, 06:02 PM   #7936
RonReam
"GrannyShifter"

PY-Like BullittHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTom View Post

Hmmm, "Painter" & "Body Shop."
You sure know how to get a guy's curiosity going.
Tom, Get Ready....
You haven't seen Anything Yet !!!!

RonReam is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2014, 10:48 PM   #7937
tigerhonaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerDon View Post
This is gettin "More Gooder" as time draws closer!!!
Farmer Don ...

Hey Don stick around as this could get "more-better" actually as the time gets real close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonReam View Post
Tom, Get Ready....
You haven't seen Anything Yet !!!!

I think I will choose to leave this alone for right now.

tigerhonaker
Old 03-07-2014, 05:46 PM   #7938
screaming_pc

Mega BullittHead

We are going to have to rename you Tiger "Von Teese" after these months of posts.

I don't have any insider information, but by what has been posted and sold, I''ll go out on a limb and say you are getting a roush TVS with all the goodies for 600+ rwhp and a new hood.

Maybe a bodykit of some sort.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:05 AM   #7939
tigerhonaker

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by screaming_pc View Post
We are going to have to rename you Tiger "Von Teese" after these months of posts.

I don't have any insider information, but by what has been posted and sold, I''ll go out on a limb and say you are getting a roush TVS with all the goodies for 600+ rwhp and a new hood.

Maybe a bodykit of some sort.
Hello Nick,

I take it you will be attending the Texas Shootout in a few weeks, right ???

At Lufkin, Texas .........

You can check it out in person !!!

Be some fun at this HOONDOG 1st 2014 Mustang event so don't miss it.

tigerhonaker
Old 03-08-2014, 05:03 AM   #7940
RonReam
"GrannyShifter"

PY-Like BullittHead

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhonaker View Post
.....Be some fun at this HOONDOG 1st 2014 Mustang event......
That much is Certain. I'm really looking forward to it!!!
Old 03-08-2014, 11:06 AM   #7941
tigerhonaker

Thumbs up

Quote:
That much is Certain. I'm really looking forward to it!!!
Ron ...

I think it is going to be interesting.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the Mini convoy with a Buddy and his Wife.

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 03-08-2014 at 02:41 PM.
tigerhonaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:52 PM   #7942
dg517
woodrow

You Broke the Server!

Smile

I am just a little confused .....is the Car gonna make it to the Shootout...or.......do i need to stay at home???
dg517 Black Bullitt #03149

"Just Plain Black"

Dennis aka woodrow

"Touch Not The Cat...Bot A Glove"

Quote: 'If you open it....close it!'

dg517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 03:25 PM   #7943
tigerhonaker

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg517 View Post
I am just a little confused .....is the Car gonna make it to the Shootout...or.......do i need to stay at home???
Dennis

Don't be confused buddy.

This will be a Very, Matter-of-Fact, answer to your question with, No-Games.

I'll try to keep this Short as I can to answer you on will the New "tigermachine Phase #2" be at this years 2014 Texas Shootout.

I really don't know as it stands.

I know they are waiting on a couple of things to "Finish/Complete" it.

(1) A part for it is on order with Ford and it was on, (Back-Order).
.... My understanding from George last week on the phone it has
.....been released and on it's way to BRENSPEED.

(2) They cannot do anything until it gets completed at the Painter/Body-Shop.

(3) They do have more work to do on it as well as 1-last thing that will require an outside Vendor.

(4) It also has not yet been on the DYNO for it's "Final-Custom-Tune".

(5) So Buddy based on what George shared with me on the phone he said it is going to be completed on time.

March 31st, 2014 for pick-up.

Terry aka "tigerhonaker"

Old 03-08-2014, 04:03 PM   #7944
dg517
woodrow

You Broke the Server!

Smile

I found out a long time ago...if its out of your control...all you can do is wait...but based on your comments^^^^I'll see ya at the Shootout....anywho
dg517 Black Bullitt #03149

"Just Plain Black"

Dennis aka woodrow

"Touch Not The Cat...Bot A Glove"

Quote: 'If you open it....close it!'

dg517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:05 PM   #7945
FarmerDon

PY-Like BullittHead

T minus 22 days till Tinkerbell pickup!!!!
DHG # 01251-123,000+ miles -ACCEL COP's-LED 3rd Brake Light-Web Electric Sequential Turn Signals-Magnaflow Magnapack Catback Exhaust-Koni STR.T Struts and Shocks-Bullitt Center Caps from On in 60-JLT RAI DHG -Chin Spoiler -Mach 1 Grille Delete-FarmerDons Custom Mesh Grille Insert
FarmerDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:43 PM   #7946
tigerhonaker

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg517 View Post
I found out a long time ago...if its out of your control...all you can do is wait...but based on your comments^^^^I'll see ya at the Shootout....anywho

I agree we will both be at The Texas Shootout and me in the New Phase #2 "tigermachine".

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerDon View Post
T minus 22 days till Tinkerbell pickup!!!!

Man time is sure Flying by now until the, "Pick-Up-Day".

...................................Cathy, Tiger & tiger's dad just hanging out waiting for March 31st to arrive.

Old 03-11-2014, 12:48 PM   #7947
TexasTom

Monster BullittHead

Default Referring to Post #7931

Terry,

You wrote about my taking on your "Little Ole Cheap Domestic USA Bullitt Mustang."

I haven't answered sooner because I've been laughing too much to be able to type.

By my calculation the "tigermachine II" has more money in it than my AMG Mercedes cost new, so I am doing you a favor by allowing you an easy win against my cheap stock four-door sedan.

All I have is a naturally aspirated engine which puts out a puny 507 HP at the motor.

You won't see me sweating at the lights because I will be wearing my new G-Force helmet (won't that make my car faster?)

Also, be aware that I'll be wearing my Oakley racing shoes which should give me at least 2 lb-ft extra of torque!

Hey, I won't be missing a gear either with my AMG-tuned 7-speed transmission set to "Sport" mode.

The AMG-tuned traction control (which will be ON) should also get me off the line quickly enough so that I don't choke in all the smoke you will be creating as you try to control that humongous new power Brenspeed is giving you.

Try to remember on the line as you are fooling around with gauges and buttons that the "P" = Park, and the "R" = Reverse.

And, as you see my four tailpipes ahead of you think of the movie "Catch Me If you Can."

Lastly, I know you will show me no mercy. I should get an award for being the dumbest guy at Lufkin because I challenged you and the "tigermachine II" to a race.

My excuse is "I Like Having Fun."

Cheers,
Tom

TexasTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:12 PM   #7948
RonReam
"GrannyShifter"

PY-Like BullittHead

Unhappy

Tom and Terry, you guys have me scared.
I'll be watching you guys from the Stands.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:48 PM   #7949
TexasTom

Monster BullittHead

Quote:
Ron,

While you're in the stands try to get a picture of our two cars at the starting line.

I'm afraid if you take the picture past the 1/8th-mile mark you will have to use a wide-angle lens to get both cars in the photo because Terry will finally have selected "D=Drive" and he will be GONE.

Don't forget to come out of the stands to race both of us to keep the show going.

Cheers,
Tom

TexasTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 10:46 AM   #7950
tigerhonaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTom View Post
Terry,

You wrote about my taking on your "Little Ole Cheap Domestic USA Bullitt Mustang."

I haven't answered sooner because I've been laughing too much to be able to type.

By my calculation the "tigermachine II" has more money in it than my AMG Mercedes cost new, so I am doing you a favor by allowing you an easy win against my cheap stock four-door sedan.

All I have is a naturally aspirated engine which puts out a puny 507 HP at the motor.

You won't see me sweating at the lights because I will be wearing my new G-Force helmet (won't that make my car faster?)

Also, be aware that I'll be wearing my Oakley racing shoes which should give me at least 2 lb-ft extra of torque!

Hey, I won't be missing a gear either with my AMG-tuned 7-speed transmission set to "Sport" mode.

The AMG-tuned traction control (which will be ON) should also get me off the line quickly enough so that I don't choke in all the smoke you will be creating as you try to control that humongous new power Brenspeed is giving you.

Try to remember on the line as you are fooling around with gauges and buttons that the "P" = Park, and the "R" = Reverse.

And, as you see my four tailpipes ahead of you think of the movie "Catch Me If you Can."

Lastly, I know you will show me no mercy. I should get an award for being the dumbest guy at Lufkin because I challenged you and the "tigermachine II" to a race.

Cheers,
Tom

Tom-Tom-Tom ...

Quote:
I think you are going to Luv that New G-Force Helmet.
Yes, my understanding is wearing an Approved NMRA/NHRA helmet can indeed make one FASTER.

Quote:
So, I see you are pulling out all the "Stops" with the Racing/Super Light-Weight Oakley's.

Quote:

So, my man Tom your going to use all those,
"State-of-the-Art"
Electronics against my Little-Ole-Non-Electronic-USA Bullitt Mustang.

Quote:
Hey Tom,

I should in all "Fairness" at least let you in on this 1-thing.

I'll be in
D=DRAG

Quote:
You know I could and maybe even should comment on the above but ...........

Nope !!!

Ain't gonna do it .......

Quote:

No worries Mate it will be as you say, FUN for both of us.

Actually, in reality it is a person like you that makes an event like the 2014 Texas Shootout "Fun" to participate in.

I bet you are thinking I left out the following and ain't gonna, "Comment", WRONG !!!

Quote:

OK, buddy so your little Ole Stock, 4-Door-Sedan, HUH
The best that Europe makes in a Sedan, the Mercedes AMG your butt will be sitting in.

Me in my Wore-Out 45,000 mile No-High-Tech Mustang.

Yeah, that seems even to me, Not

You having literally months and months to drive, race, practice with your Awesome-Machine.

Me, just maybe getting it on March 31st a Monday and then almost immediately leaving for Texas on that Thursday of the same week.

Oh let us not forget that I happen to already know the AMG out performs your prior, Saleen Supercharged Mustang.

(I am Sworn to Secrecy so can't reveal my source on that)

You have 507 H/P available and I have not the "Slightest" idea of POWER Numbers on mine.

Wrapping this up for now I'll just say the following words of (Encouragement) to you on {Lining-Up-at-the-Lights} with me at Lufkin, TX.

Heck I can't even thing of 1-soletary word

Quote:
Mr. R. Ream ...

With that Wild Machine you have we both know the very-last thing you are is, Scared.

I can't wait to see you out there at Lufkin doing your thing !!!

Been a long time now since I have seen you on a Drag-Strip.

I do recall you being in the 12's at Beech Bend in Bowling Green, KY.

That was pretty darn cool.

I wonder if I am going to see possibly some 11-Second Passes this year.

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 03-12-2014 at 10:58 AM.
tigerhonaker is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
new tigermachine for 2014, so stay tuned in ...