1,021.81 Flywheel H/P, 817.45 RWHP, Video & Post # 9040 - Page 635 - IMBOC
RIP Dan "Wildman" Hickey 1949 – 2015
IMBOC is proud to partner with Ford Racing

Welcome to the IMBOC forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Supporting Member, you will have access to custom avatars, uploading images, personalized Garage listings, a special forum, and more. IMBOC.com is almost entirely user funded, so Supporting Memberships keeps IMBOC running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us, but please read all of the IMBOC Frequently Asked Questions section first.
Become a Supporting Member. Find Out How!

Old 07-02-2015, 03:31 PM   #9511
crow magnum
aka "Crow"

Monster BullittHead

i have one comment..I love my Harley!!!!!!!!I will never be without a Harley in my garage weather I can ride it or not! lol.....its hard to erase tattoos..haha

Dark Highland Green #2244

crow magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2015, 09:43 AM   #9512
dcard
aka "Dale"

Monster BullittHead

Philip, I don't think age or wisdom matters. once a biker, always a biker. There is nothing more exciting than a bike. But will admit. Now, I would be more into just cruising... with an occasional blast. Leaving the off road hills & jumps to the younger crowd.

Terry, sorry about your last crash. I was only doing 65-70 in a turn when my KZ1000 locked full throttle shifting to 3rd, and it threw me off. 31/2 hrs in ER getting patched up, and having a sort of heated argument, at least the Doctors was, on not staying in the hospital for 2 to 3 days for skin drafts on my knees, or cast on my arm because of a 4 in gash. Long story. tell you about it one day. I won the argument.

I agree with the crow. Once a biker, always a biker. I pick up the "auto RV" trader every week looking for the right buy. even just to work on it. Harley or Triumph .
BBK 62mm TB, Headers, 4.10's, Steeda UDP's, Borla T, BAMA tune, Steeda sport springs & Adjutable Panhard, Koni STR-T Struts/Shocks, GT500 Strut mounts, J&M rear LCA, Whiteline relocation brackets, UMI Sub-Frame connectors, Saleen short shift, NXT Hood struts, MMD Painted Retro mirrors, CDC Chin spoiler, GT 500 rear spoiler, DG painted louvers, Raptor Shift lite, Corbeau Harness bar, Raxiom Gen 5 taillights
dcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 11:44 AM   #9513
philip_mustang
aka "Philip"

Super BullittHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcard View Post
once a biker, always a biker.
That is so true! Sold my bike 17 years ago but there always was that itch.
So in october last year I gave in and bought one.

I'm more into these bikes but I love Harley's! Just not to drive them myself.

But I do believe that with age and wisdom comes more responsability. Like you said now its more for cruizing around with the occasional thrill and not to flirt for the limits all the time.

All bikers know guys who have had accidents that weren't so lucky like you Terry. you must have a real good Gardian Angel over there.
And once you start thinking about that, most guys slow down a bit and go for the cars. Although cars can't completly give you the same feeling. But that's why I replaced it with a convertible. At least I can feel the wind in my "hair"
philip_mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:52 PM   #9514
tigerhonaker
aka "Terry"
Lifetime Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcard View Post
Philip, I don't think age or wisdom matters. once a biker, always a biker. There is nothing more exciting than a bike. But will admit. Now, I would be more into just cruising... with an occasional blast. Leaving the off road hills & jumps to the younger crowd.

Terry, sorry about your last crash. I was only doing 65-70 in a turn when my KZ1000 locked full throttle shifting to 3rd, and it threw me off. 31/2 hrs in ER getting patched up, and having a sort of heated argument, at least the Doctors was, on not staying in the hospital for 2 to 3 days for skin drafts on my knees, or cast on my arm because of a 4 in gash. Long story. tell you about it one day. I won the argument.

I agree with the crow. Once a biker, always a biker. I pick up the "auto RV" trader every week looking for the right buy. even just to work on it. Harley or Triumph .
Dale,

Thanks buddy and yes I still like bikes I just ain't gonna own one again I Do-Not think.

I just considered myself lucky that last time so decided to simply change completely over to cars and leave the bikes for the Wilder-Guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip_mustang View Post
That is so true! Sold my bike 17 years ago but there always was that itch.
So in october last year I gave in and bought one.

I'm more into these bikes but I love Harley's! Just not to drive them myself.

But I do believe that with age and wisdom comes more responsability. Like you said now its more for cruizing around with the occasional thrill and not to flirt for the limits all the time.

All bikers know guys who have had accidents that weren't so lucky like you Terry. you must have a real good Gardian Angel over there.
And once you start thinking about that, most guys slow down a bit and go for the cars. Although cars can't completly give you the same feeling. But that's why I replaced it with a convertible. At least I can feel the wind in my "hair"
Philip,

Beautiful bike man !!!

Yes someone is certainly looking out for me I have no doubt.

Terry
Old 07-03-2015, 12:55 PM   #9515
tigerhonaker
aka "Terry"
Lifetime Supporting Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow magnum View Post
i have one comment..I love my Harley!!!!!!!!I will never be without a Harley in my garage weather I can ride it or not! lol.....its hard to erase tattoos..haha
Crow,

I liked the Harley's I had but they were not really cruisers.
They were the road racing type of Harleys.
The one's with the twin-carbs, funny exhaust etc in Black.
No passenger seat at all just a Solo Seat for driver only.
And yes mine had the Screaming Eagle set-up but you probably already guessed that.

Terry
Old 07-03-2015, 04:56 PM   #9516
dcard
aka "Dale"

Monster BullittHead

Great looking bike Philip. 10 years ago,maybe. NOw I am just looking for a nice HD for cruising. With drag pipes. love that sound.
BBK 62mm TB, Headers, 4.10's, Steeda UDP's, Borla T, BAMA tune, Steeda sport springs & Adjutable Panhard, Koni STR-T Struts/Shocks, GT500 Strut mounts, J&M rear LCA, Whiteline relocation brackets, UMI Sub-Frame connectors, Saleen short shift, NXT Hood struts, MMD Painted Retro mirrors, CDC Chin spoiler, GT 500 rear spoiler, DG painted louvers, Raptor Shift lite, Corbeau Harness bar, Raxiom Gen 5 taillights
dcard is offline   Reply With Quote