1,021.81 Flywheel H/P, 817.45 RWHP, Video & Post # 9040 - Page 640 - IMBOC
RIP Dan "Wildman" Hickey 1949 – 2015
IMBOC is proud to partner with Ford Racing

Welcome to the IMBOC forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Supporting Member, you will have access to custom avatars, uploading images, personalized Garage listings, a special forum, and more. IMBOC.com is almost entirely user funded, so Supporting Memberships keeps IMBOC running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us, but please read all of the IMBOC Frequently Asked Questions section first.
Become a Supporting Member. Find Out How!

Old 07-24-2015, 05:38 PM   #9586
dcard
aka "Dale"

Monster BullittHead

Already have one. Got it back when I had the C5 Vette. 3000 lbs, 3 1/8 to 14 3/4. Man I used to have to drag the old floor jack around, weighed a ton. this one is lite I can just pick up. like the idea that yours raises to 18 1/2. Your going to love it.
BBK 62mm TB, Headers, 4.10's, Steeda UDP's, Borla T, BAMA tune, Steeda sport springs & Adjutable Panhard, Koni STR-T Struts/Shocks, GT500 Strut mounts, J&M rear LCA, Whiteline relocation brackets, UMI Sub-Frame connectors, Saleen short shift, NXT Hood struts, MMD Painted Retro mirrors, CDC Chin spoiler, GT 500 rear spoiler, DG painted louvers, Raptor Shift lite, Corbeau Harness bar, Raxiom Gen 5 taillights
dcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2015, 06:20 AM   #9587
nelsonbullitt
aka "Bob"
Lifetime Supporting Member

First Terry goes home, then the jack goes home, then the Tigermachine goes home.

Homeward bound.
Mods: JBA ss ceramic coated 1 7/8 headers with HF cats and stock axlebacks; Ford racing rear LCAs, Boss oil cooler. 2013 Ford Racing "P" springs with Tokico adjustable shocks/struts, Fays2 watts link, Roush 2300 tvs with upgraded fuel delivery, stock antisway bars and some other stuff. Mickey Thompson Street Comp wheels/tires. 275/35-20, 305/35-20.
nelsonbullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 12:48 PM   #9588
tigerhonaker
aka "Terry"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlue02058 View Post
Sweet Looking Aluminum Jack Terry. Light Weight but still a bit more than 3 Pounds !

Looking forward to seeing your Car back in its' Own Garage. The Countdown is on !
Fred, Yes definitely more than 3-Lbs buddy.

I did give it some thought as to lifting it at 52.6 Lbs in it's box.
I thought go ahead "Dummy" and do exactly what they told you [Not] to do !!!
So called 1st to ask if one of the guys would sit it in the Mini for me.
Instantly the answer was No-worries we do that all the time come on in.

I also am looking "Forward" with Great Anticipation on that New-Tiger-Machine coming home and it in it's proper parking place in the Garage.
I'm thinking August sometime one way or the other it's coming Home I, Hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBit View Post
have had one of those exact Harbor Freight jack for several years that we use here at the TimSpeed garage. works great and gets under the car easily.
Tim, I did read the reviews posted On-Line and the guys that have it really were well satisfied with it.
And in a few cases it was guys using it in a small business daily.
It has continued to work well even for those guys and their multiple uses per day.
I think it is going to serve my needs well as all I want it to do is raise a wheel off the ground the majority of the time to clean it.
And raise the Bullitt at each end to put on Jack-Stands to detail it underneath occasionally.

I'm glad you saw the post I did and have responded as it further confirms I made a good choice.
You also answered the question about it getting under the car with no-worries as mine sits pretty low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnixon View Post
Terry, sharon gota jack like that,help get me in un outa thu volvo.
Bob, Your a "Riot" buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcard View Post
Already have one. Got it back when I had the C5 Vette. 3000 lbs, 3 1/8 to 14 3/4. Man I used to have to drag the old floor jack around, weighed a ton. this one is lite I can just pick up. like the idea that yours raises to 18 1/2. Your going to love it.
Dale, I can sure see that you having a Vette you would darn sure have the right floor jack.

And I did also look and read about the steel floor jacks.
Man those things weigh a heck of a lot.

So I soon decided to do the research on the Aluminum ones.
I did luck out though on seeing this one though but sure glad I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonbullitt View Post
First Terry goes home, then the jack goes home, then the Tigermachine goes home.

Homeward bound.

Bob,

Your right in those steps for sure.

Well two of those things have now taken place and ONLY 1-Left !!!

Man August is not all that far away now so hopefully everything will progress as Brent & I have discussed on the Tiger-Machine coming home.

I'm thinking everything will work out just fine as I am keeping the Faith as they say.

BRENSPEED
B-302 Custom Built Engine.
1,021.81 Flywheel Horsepower.

Below is the Dyno-Pull if you want to hear it in "Action".

tigerhonaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 04:15 PM   #9589
crow magnum
aka "Crow"

Monster BullittHead

I will add my 2 cents..i can say first handed Tiger is one hell of a good guy..He offered to help me out while at Brenspeed when it was discovered I needed some additional work...the offer , although not accepted , was an out standing gesture!!!!!!!.he hardly knows me but was willing to help with no questions..
he certainly has won me over and I am very grateful to have a buddy like him.. one day I hope to return a favor.
STAY STRONG MY FRIEND. We all want and need ya!!!!!

Dark Highland Green #2244

crow magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 04:50 PM   #9590
tigerhonaker
aka "Terry"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow magnum View Post
I will add my 2 cents..i can say first handed Tiger is one hell of a good guy..He offered to help me out while at Brenspeed when it was discovered I needed some additional work...the offer , although not accepted , was an out standing gesture!!!!!!!.he hardly knows me but was willing to help with no questions..
he certainly has won me over and I am very grateful to have a buddy like him.. one day I hope to return a favor.
STAY STRONG MY FRIEND. We all want and need ya!!!!!

Crow,

Hey man I'm thinking how to say this and not be to mushy.

It was no big deal at all from this end.
Seriously, I just thought the heck with it I'll jump in and help/assist another guy out if he is now running a little short on Green-Backs.
It was no more than that but I Thank-You for your kind compliments.
Trust me when I say this, it's not the 1st time I have done that and I really doubt it will be my last.

I'm glad everything worked out for you and you did not even need my little bitty help anyway.

Enjoy your new improved Machine pal and I hope I can also do the same thing in the next few months.

BRENSPEED

Old 07-30-2015, 11:48 PM   #9591
tigerhonaker
aka "Terry"

Talking Man it's sure nice to have a buddy that just keeps on keeping on ...

Evening guys,

Well here goes another story which probably will not Surprise many of you.

I think I'll tell this story this way as it will be much more fitting and informative to you all.

If you recall some weeks ago I received a HUGE picture of my New 2015 Tiger Machine built by BRENSPEED.

I posted those pictures as I was so darn proud of that Huge Picture with such great detail.

That picture was done by Tom Cochran in San Antonio, TX.
And I promise you it was a "SURPRISE" to me as I had not a clue.
In fact Tom called and said Terry you have played the "Secret Squirrel" thing for years on all of us.
This time around I am going to play that "Secret Squirrel" thing on you.
And you feel free to call and ask me any and all questions as you like.
I'll give you the same answers as you have me over the past 7-years.
Meaning you'll get answers that tell you absolutely nothing at all.
Well guys that being said I decided to wait it out and not even try to get Tom to reveal any useful information.
Then a few weeks ago here came UPS 2nd-Day-Air with the HUGE cardboard package.
In it was the 30"x40" huge picture of my current 2015 Tiger Machine.

Well moving right along until this afternoon around 4:30 pm UPS showed up with another large cardboard package.
Yes once again it was from Tom Cochran in San Antonio, Texas.
I thought to myself now what ???
Has to be probably another picture but of what ???
So brought it up stairs and Cathy said open it up I want to see what he sent this time.
So I opened it up quickly I might add but carefully.
In it was another large picture framed exactly like the other picture of the New Tiger Machine.
Only this time the picture was a 20"x30" picture of my new engine.
And the picture has awesome "Detail" !!!
You can see everything in this picture it is so large and like I said the detail is spectacular.

I do want to cover something here with you all that I did not last time on that picture and this picture.
When I speak of the colors being bright and the detail being so totally awesome there is a reason.
When I called Tom to Thank-Him for that other picture of the Tiger Machine I commented on how even the 1000R showed up so clear on the fender.
And the Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood looked like the real deal as if you were looking at the hood in person.
Well little did I know why things looked so great in both pictures until he took the time to explain to me what he actually did.
He uses a software package called Photoshop Elements and has used that software for years.
Tom is actually what one would call an Amateur Photographer and I'm sure that's why he got into also using that Photoshop Elements software with his pictures.
Some examples of what he did on the pictures using that software was making the 1000R actually show up to where you could see it easily.
The Carbon Fiber Detail on the Seibon C/F hood.
I notice on the engine picture I just UN-Wrapped you can easily read the BULLITT Ford Racing Plate serial number etc.
You can read the BRENSPEED 1000HP on the BRENSPEED Custom ID Plate on the driver's shock tower.
The HURRICANE By BRENSPEED on the Roush Supercharger.
What I'm attempting to share with you all is that Tom spent literally hours upon hours with that software to get both pictures to look like they do when seen in person.
They are truly totally AWESOME-Looking guys !!!

So it's very meaningful to me to receive these two perfect looking pictures knowing all the Time & Effort that went into making them look exactly like you were seeing the Bullitt in person and the Engine.

I did not ask what the pictures cost in dollars but I have no doubt they were not given to Tom.
They certainly look like they would have cost some serious dollars to me.
Whatever the actual pictures cost plus the UPS shipping to me is important but not nearly as important as the thoughtfulness of a buddy.

I did attempt to take some pictures of the new Tiger Machine engine picture.
But unfortunately it is next to impossible to take pictures of them so they show what one sees in person.
The pictures you will see are so small compared to looking at the 20"x30" large picture.
So I could not show you what I actually see in person.
You will see only a small image and a poor image in my honest opinion compared to the real deal.

Okay below are the pictures I took.
I did try my best but there is only so
much one can share with these tiny
size pictures.
I also tried to do a few Close-Up's
so you could get a Rough idea of the detail
I see.
Below is exactly what I saw when UPS dropped the package off this afternoon.

1st the "Old Look".

Check out the cute card that was packed
inside with the New-Engine-Picture.
I think it is well worth posting.
I hope my picture of it is clear enough for you to read.

BRENSPEED

Old 07-31-2015, 12:00 AM   #9592
FarmerDon
aka "Don"

Very very nice. Tom has a knack with computer software and has patience to come up with a finished picture like that. to Tom Cochran.
DHG # 01251-124,000+ miles -ACCEL COP's-LED 3rd Brake Light-Web Electric Sequential Turn Signals-Magnaflow Magnapack Catback Exhaust-Koni STR.T Struts and Shocks-Bullitt Center Caps from On in 60-JLT RAI DHG -Chin Spoiler -Mach 1 Grille Delete-FarmerDons Custom Mesh Grille Insert
USAF 70-74
FarmerDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 02:30 AM   #9593
bobnixon
aka "Bob"
Supporting Member

That tom, is uh aok fellow.
Old 07-31-2015, 08:52 AM   #9594
cobrafast1
aka "Don"

Monster BullittHead

Great photo and framed. That Tom is quite the guy.....What a great guy. Enjoy!!

Mods Include: Detroit Rocker Cams, Kooks Long Tube Headers ceramic coated w/Hi-Flo cats & H-Pipe, 3" MagnaFlow Exhaust (16674), Steeda Red Valve Covers, SCT X3 Tuner & Brenspeed Tune, FRPP Steel Clutch Fluid Line (M-75612-A), MGW Shifter, AutoMeter Gauge Pod, 3 AeroForce Interceptor Gauges, UPR Oil Separator, Sequential Tail Lights, Custom E/Brake Handle, K&N Air Filter, Full Spare Tire, Trunk Release + more.

Build Thread: http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185755
cobrafast1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:54 AM   #9595
first ford
aka "rick"

You Broke the Server!

cool , good stuff for sure
Vortech V-7 YSI ,Kooks LT W/ H pipe, 62 Mil TB, 3.5"Dynotech shaft, Steeda swaybar & end links,SLP exhaust, T56 magnum 6spd trans,Mcleod clutch ,steeda lca BMR uca,FRPP axle girdle , Koni yellows, Moser axles,UMI pan hard bar,SLP line lock, boost gauge, wideband ,BMR relocation brackets,B 302 stroker,SHR louvers,Steeda torque boxs,Prothane motor mounts,CHE torque limiter,Raptor shift light, Baer Decelarotors, Nitto NT05 295/45/18 out back, torq thrust wheels, Comp cams,MRT Custom shift knob,cervini cobra R hood 682 RWHP/577T /2014 GHIG GT lightly modded .. so far
first ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:43 PM   #9596
Blindmelon
aka "Snafu"

Monster BullittHead

Vary nice...sweet shot..
Blindmelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 04:08 PM   #9597
TexasTom
aka "Tom"

Terry, I'm glad your engine arrived safely.
From what I gather you rather like it.

I actually enjoy doing this kind of thing (when I have the time.) A couple of months ago I discovered "Canvas Prints" thanks to an email from Photobucket.

After reading up on them I had some success with some for family members and decided to do some for friends. It awakened my interest in photography, a lifelong hobby which started in the 1950s when my father gave me his old Brownie box camera.

These things can be expensive if you pay full price but Photobucket has fantastic discounts at times in the 70% to 80% off range for those of you who might be interested.

Oh, getting that "1000 HP" on the Brenspeed plaque meant going down to the 1-pixel level with one of Photoshop Elements tools to clean things up. Even in that large print I wasn't sure it would work but "magic" sometimes happens if one has enough patience (or stubbornness.)

You wouldn't want to know what it took to make the "1000 R" on the fender graphics both legible and natural looking. I wore myself out on that one, but it was worth it.

Oh, when I propped up that engine print on my desk to check it out it was as if the Tigermachine had been parked in my office with the hood popped.

By the way, I received a surprise in the mail recently from Terry: A nice steak dinner on him for both George and me.

I like this stuff: You surprise me and I surprise you, with fun things where everyone wins.

Cheers,
Tom

TexasTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 07:02 PM   #9598
tigerhonaker
aka "Terry"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerDon View Post
Very very nice. Tom has a knack with computer software and has patience to come up with a finished picture like that. to Tom Cochran.
Farmer Don, Yes he sure does have some excellent talent with pictures.

He did a fantastic job on both of them he did for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnixon View Post
That tom, is uh aok fellow.
Bob, Tom is sure a Super-Nice-Fellow !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrafast1 View Post
Great photo and framed. That Tom is quite the guy.....What a great guy. Enjoy!!
Hello Don, He did good buddy ...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by first ford View Post
cool , good stuff for sure
Hi Rick, I agree ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindmelon View Post
Vary nice...sweet shot..
Ken, The pictures look in person just like looking at either the Car or Engine in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTom View Post
Terry, I'm glad your engine arrived safely.
From what I gather you rather like it.

I actually enjoy doing this kind of thing (when I have the time.) A couple of months ago I discovered "Canvas Prints" thanks to an email from Photobucket.

After reading up on them I had some success with some for family members and decided to do some for friends. It awakened my interest in photography, a lifelong hobby which started in the 1950s when my father gave me his old Brownie box camera.

These things can be expensive if you pay full price but Photobucket has fantastic discounts at times in the 70% to 80% off range for those of you who might be interested.

Oh, getting that "1000 HP" on the Brenspeed plaque meant going down to the 1-pixel level with one of Photoshop Elements tools to clean things up. Even in that large print I wasn't sure it would work but "magic" sometimes happens if one has enough patience (or stubbornness.)

You wouldn't want to know what it took to make the "1000 R" on the fender graphics both legible and natural looking. I wore myself out on that one, but it was worth it.

Oh, when I propped up that engine print on my desk to check it out it was as if the Tigermachine had been parked in my office with the hood popped.

By the way, I received a surprise in the mail recently from Terry: A nice steak dinner on him for both George and me.

I like this stuff: You surprise me and I surprise you, with fun things where everyone wins.

Cheers,
Tom
Tom,

I'll make this short and to the point.

Thank-You kind Sir for all you have done it is greatly appreciated by me for sure.

BRENSPEED