Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Murder Snake, incomplete build at TimSpeed (poor man's Brenspeed) coverage

56K views 1K replies 34 participants last post by  VIC-TIM 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
pics to follow for the latest in the fixing and modification of my 96 Cobra. just ordered some stuff that will be coming to TimSpeed for install.

#3 ·
thanx Terry. will be a slow build and not much spent....can't afford to have to stay in the guest house (another bedroom) during the build for spending too much!!! Here at TimSpeed, we do a lot of trading of parts and selling of parts left over from other vehicles to fund the repairs.

#4 ·
SnakeBit said:
thanx Terry. will be a slow build and not much spent....can't afford to have to stay in the guest house (another bedroom) during the build for spending too much!!! Here at TimSpeed, we do a lot of trading of parts and selling of parts left over from other vehicles to fund the repairs.
Tim,

One does as one needs to but in the end it will I feel sure be just (Fine). :)

You might not recall but I owned a Cobra that was White in color.
I wanted it because of the Hand Assembled engine and the Signature on it by whom did the build.
I was always thought they were Awesome piece of Machinery !!!

tigerhonaker

#5 ·
first up from the stuff already done to fix all the things wrong...new old sound.

#6 ·
new old sound installed, incomplete write up and pics to follow.

#10 ·
Tim, it's nice to see you back on the saddle again! If you need any help with parts, let me know. Have a few things left from 02445 that you may (or may not) need. A set of 30 lb injectors, Lightning MAF, HID conversion kit, stock Bullitt springs.

And I have to agree with everyone else. We need pics!

#11 ·
thanx Marc!!! Pics will be forthcoming, but I have to get them, have to get a photographer to be able to capture the installer and me and have to do the write-up as incompletely as possible. couple more boxes arrived for some additional work to be performed.

p.s., still not having to stay in the guest house (oh, um for some read as dog house), so that is a good thing.

#13 ·

#17 ·
break out the raisinettes (after all of Terry's build stuff, you guys are probably tired of popcorn)

#19 ·
Very cool stuff tim and does timspeed work on other cars or just this cobra. I myself use Traenkner Performance for my stuff and they also do a little work on Matts car from time to time. but they are a small shop. :lol:

#20 ·
yea, TimSpeed does work on other vehicles as well, as has been known to do so outside the Mustang and even Ford arena:eek: . Matt has brought his vehicle to TimSpeed before and left positive feedback:smile: . TimSpeed even sponsors some of the events on here each year and has for years:bigguns: .

#21 · (Edited)
'nother successful trip to TimSpeed!!!:clap2:

First up, need to get the car up on the TimSpeed ultra modern :eek: and safe lift:

notice the TimSpeed exclusive :idea: creeper with the TimSpeed logo on it for performing performance and maintenance at the facility:

already performed either by TimSpeed or an authorized subcontractor (due to a cracked windshield received last Monday):

On to the day's performance mod:

here is the replaced item:

while under the car, here are some pics of previously completed mods:

the completed mod:

TimSpeed's ace mechanic is pleased with the outcome:

Now for the Dyno run to see the results of the mod (remember the last Dyno run was 300rwhp):

Result per the most recently upgraded (after the double hernia operation) TimSpeed Butt Dyno: 390BWHP (that's Butt Wheel Horse Power).

Now for the road test on the TimSpeed track to test for leaks:

Up sometime soon (get out your Raisinettes for anxiously waiting):

Stay tuned for more on the incomplete TimSpeed build of
SnakeBit!!!:rolleyes: :eek: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bigguns:

#24 ·
DavidMidgley said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very good Tim!

Liking the logo. You did trade mark that puppy didn't you?

oh man, I forgot the copyright or Trademark logo at the end..will have to fix that.

#26 ·
Ok....what are the rights gonna cost me??? (will you settle for a couple of beers the next time I see you????....please!!!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.