Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Bullitt Magazine Articles

5K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  B3NN3TT 
#1 ·
Alright guys/ gals help me out. Been looking for the past few days for a thread with all of the magazines the bullitt has appeared in. I know i saw it somewhere on here but cant seem to find it. Thanks in advance.

#4 ·
Okay, hold on to your hat........

Mustang Times, Jan 08. Vol 32, No. 1
5.0 Mustang and Super Fords, August 03
Pilgimages, Automobile, 2000
Sports Car INternational, Jan 02
Hot Rod, Oct. 01
Mustang Times, Feb. 01
Frontline, Feb/Mar. 01
Mustangs and Fast Fords, Nov. 01
Motor Trend, August 05, Bullitt the rematch. (really about the 05 GT)
Motor Trend,Nov. 07. (Camaro is the subject)
Mustang Monthly, Oct. 01 (This is the issue with the 01 on the cover foreground and a 68 in the background)
Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords, April 01
5.0 Mustang and Super Fords, July 03
Autoweek, August 02
Dealer World, Oct 01, Vol 22 Number 8, (mention on page 9 with picture of Chad McQueen after doing the jump pictures.)
5.0 Mustang and Super Fords, Dec. 01
Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords, Jan. 03
Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords, Oct. 01
5.0 Mustang and Super Fords, May 06. (IMBOC member Michail O'Donnell's car is featured)
5.0 Mustang and Super Fords, Nov. 01.
5.0 Mustang and Super Fords, June 04.
Road and Track, Nov. 01
Road and Track, August 02
Autoweek, July 01
Mustang Monthly, Nov. 01
Mustang Monthly, April 04 (Eleanor Article, mention)
Mustang Monthly, Jan. 02

California Mustang Parts and Accessories, 2002 Edition Catalog cover photo.

This is by no means a complete or comprehensive listing, just what I and my Bullitt's Previous owner accumulated to go with my 01152...

#6 ·
I know, but it was mostly the work of Darrell Canfield, the PO. I only added a few more, the recent 08/09 publications. There were more, I just don't happen to have them. Yet. ;-)

#8 ·
Bad ass thanks David! I only have

Hot Rod Oct 01
Mustang Monthly Oct 01
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Aug 03

My favorite by far is the article in 5.0 mustang and super fords comparing the 99 cobra vs 03 mach vs 01 bullitt. I would like to start collecting all of the magazine articles, preferably the original magazines if possible. :dhg01: :b01: :tb01: :dhg08:

#13 ·
Jim5081aka "Jim" Travelin' Jim ... How you been. I meet you at SEMA when you were out west.

#14 ·
Bump!

Just acquired a copy of Motor Trend Classic, September/October 2006:

Article about the '68, with a sidebar about the 2001. The 08's weren't around, but there is another sidebar about the 2005 GT that Ford kitted out in DHG, especially for Motor Trend. So a kind of "pre-Bullitt" S197 Bullitt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.