Add New Supercharged & N/A (Naturally Aspirated) 400 Plus H/P Section !!! - Page 4 - IMBOC
IMBOC is proud to partner with Ford Racing

Welcome to the IMBOC forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Supporting Member, you will have access to custom avatars, uploading images, personalized Garage listings, a special forum, and more. IMBOC.com is almost entirely user funded, so Supporting Memberships keeps IMBOC running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us, but please read all of the IMBOC Frequently Asked Questions section first.
Become a Supporting Member. Find Out How!

Old 09-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #46
kaylan1521
Quest for single digits

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLITT3230
there seems to be more who prefer power being blown....
You are so correct my friend. I still prefer a supercharger on my car though

Old 09-19-2009, 01:21 PM   #47
TheCat033

Monster BullittHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylan1521
You are so correct my friend. I still prefer a supercharger on my car though
oh I see what you did there....hahaha....agree!!

...at the most maybe a sub-section of the mods section for people with highly modified bullitts to discuss larger mods than your average bolt-on stuff, but I think a whole separate section just for people with 400hp is kinda unnecessary

2001 DHG Mustang Bullitt #00293 - "The Green Monster"

Stock Longblock: 417rwhp/416rwtq - 11.66 @ 119 w/ 1.79 short time
Built Longblock + : coming soon.....
2001 Black Mustang Bullitt #05466
Stock/Daily Driver

Last edited by TheCat033; 09-19-2009 at 01:28 PM.
TheCat033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:17 PM   #48
Walkman003309

Monster BullittHead

Cool

My take is if you are looking to get folks "together", then how about a separate tech forum? You could put sub sections like engine mods, power adders, suspension, ect... You can then "sticky" relevant information unique to each year group. A few of the other forums I go to are arranged like this and it is easy to navigate and search for specific info about a mod.
Former owner of 2001 DHG #3309
2012 Premium GT, Black/Brembo's/3:73/GT500 Axle-backs/BOSS Valence/splitter
Walkman003309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #49
tigerhonaker

Lightbulb Latest Up-Date ..........

Latest Up-Date ..........

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1995192#post1995192

Terry aka "tigerhonaker"
Old 09-23-2009, 04:42 PM   #50
DavidMidgley

GONE TO PLAID!

Sticky headers in the mod section would work for me. It would also facilitate community, whereas separate sections promotes segregation and makes a search more difficult for those people wanting to find threads on specific subjects.

So, I'm a NO to a separate section. A YES to a Sticky sub-section.
My name is David J. Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me that. You can call me David. Or you can call me David J. Or you can call me David Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me David J. Midgley....
DavidMidgley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:45 PM   #51
SnakeBit

GONE TO PLAID!

the secrets will all be out.........
was Frankenstang Bullitt #4923

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

SnakeBit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #52
SnakeBit

GONE TO PLAID!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkman003309
My take is if you are looking to get folks "together", then how about a separate tech forum? You could put sub sections like engine mods, power adders, suspension, ect... You can then "sticky" relevant information unique to each year group. A few of the other forums I go to are arranged like this and it is easy to navigate and search for specific info about a mod.
I agree, good idea.

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

Old 09-23-2009, 04:48 PM   #53
SnakeBit

GONE TO PLAID!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCat033
oh I see what you did there....hahaha....agree!!

...at the most maybe a sub-section of the mods section for people with highly modified bullitts to discuss larger mods than your average bolt-on stuff, but I think a whole separate section just for people with 400hp is kinda unnecessary
I would agree with this also. plus getting to 400 the N/A route is very different and more intensive as to mods than slapping on a S/C or turbo. think it would be better reading and of use to people assessing their own desires and wallets to help make decisions when striving for that number.

Old 09-23-2009, 04:52 PM   #54
SnakeBit

GONE TO PLAID!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5111
I'm with these guys. The last thing that we need is ANOTHER forum.
my last, "I would agree with this too". there is enough to sort thru now, I would suggest just allowing sub headings under the mod section so a person can go and find what they are looking for that way.

we have the dyno shop for both the 01 and the 08-09 already that would be the place for bragging rights and anyone can list their high HP car there and we don't have to add anything. sometimes more is not better.

Old 01-18-2013, 01:53 PM   #55
bobnixon
Supporting Member

????????????? What Ever Happened Here?????????????????????????

Yes I Really Liked The Idea Of This Thread.this All Happened Before I Got Thu Power To

Be A Contributor,but I Can Doit Now.ye Know I Forgot All About This Thread.outa Sight Outa

Mind.so Lets Getit Going,what Happened Anyway??????????????????????
Old 01-18-2013, 02:06 PM   #56
DavidMidgley

GONE TO PLAID!

Reality Bob, reality.

Separating the threads does nothing to promote community. Personally, all I do is log on, and punch the "New Posts" header, then last "24 hours" on the drop down for the most recent postings. It's lists the most recent down to the 24 hour ago mark. Usually, I am here at least once a day.

Any one doing a serious mechanical mod to their Bullitt shows what they are doing in the title bar of their post. Or a bodywork mod the same way. If you don't like reading about the bodywork dealings of a car you don't click on that one posting. If you do like it, you click on it.
My name is David J. Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me that. You can call me David. Or you can call me David J. Or you can call me David Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me David J. Midgley....
DavidMidgley is offline   Reply With Quote