Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

New Area

4K views 28 replies 20 participants last post by  RUNINAGT 
#1 ·
Looking for a way to allow vendors, who have been begging me to post sales and specials, a way to do this in one area, without affecting the rest of the forums, and to answer questions, etc. Stay tuned. We should have one vendor on board soon.

Other vendors interested in supporting the site, and becoming a forums area sponsor, should contact me directly.

#27 ·
I'm new here, but have been on the forums daily for the past couple weeks since I bought my 08 B.

I would like to know a little more about "The Vendor" section. I know this post is years old, but I have an interest for a particular reason.

I am the dealer in Charleston Sc for Croftgateusa. Have been for close to four years now. I do believe some on the forums are already familiar with our products.

#28 ·
yes. I use them. Ed on here is a distributor here in Florida. just picked up two bottles of Aquanil from him today!! good stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.