Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Badgerland Bullitts

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Kraut-60 
#1 ·
I know I am not the only BullittHead in WI...theres Jeff/Mayhem in Deerfield.
I'm in Fort Atkinson...Recall(shouldnt use that word in WI anymore)we had a IMBOC member named Sean/MonsterKing posting here...

Theres gotta be some more Bullitts here in the land of cow-pies and beer-farts than just me, Mayhem and Sean...

Log-in here and lets plan a round-up...its june already, 2 more months and its back to winter/Packer season...:confused:

#3 ·
It was a good time! Really relaxing to sit around a great campfire, and let me tell you all Will is a master campfire builder, on a cool Wisconsin evening.

Thanks for having us over you two!

I would like to see some more of the Wisconsin Bullittheads step up to the IMBOC pages. Come on guys we still have another month or two before the Bullitts all get tucked away and with the fall colors coming out it make for some great cruises.

#5 ·
Your pre-reqs for campfires are Georgia specific...her in S'consin we just burn the wood and try not to shiver as we guzzle mass quanities of fermented malt beverages.

But..serially, we do do those things when its a Boy Scout campfire/camp-out.

If its a consolation Kurt, we all four did partake of the board of fare at a local Irish pub before we had the fire...good food for sure!

Jeff, Lydia and I were thrilled to have Jan and yourself as guests at our little 'Kamp-Kraut' ...see you saturday for the Jefferson Fall show.

#7 ·
Its not a skunk...its True Love!

Jeff an I are gentlemen...we do our farting behind the camper...or we blamed Ozzy (my dog).

Besides, I've been married to Lydia for 23 years...and Jan & Jeff have over 24 or so...farting after being married 2 decades to the same woman normally results in the womens olfactory nerves becoming immune to the flateulant emmissions of their true love!

Its really an aphrodesiac Kurt...try it with Tammy...she'll love it!:tongue:

#8 ·
Poor Oz!

Nope no s'mores or weenies were had but I did partake in a fine pint of Guinness at the pub.

26 years for Jan and I this last year, hardly seems that long. considering this was our first late night outing with Will and Lydia I even opted to use the indoor plumbing as opposed to wandering off into the trees.

#10 ·
Bullitt_Buyer said:
Next time I'm back your way, I'll have to stop by and say hi. I'm originally from a small town south of La Crosse and get back there once every couple of years. Love the weather out here in Colorado Springs much better than back home, especially the winters.
Hey Steve, Let us know when you'll be by...I'll handle the campfire and some brats on the grill. Thanks for stopping by.

#11 ·
Mayhem said:
Poor Oz!

Nope no s'mores or weenies were had but I did partake in a fine pint of Guinness at the pub.

26 years for Jan and I this last year, hardly seems that long. considering this was our first late night outing with Will and Lydia I even opted to use the indoor plumbing as opposed to wandering off into the trees.
26! Boy did I guess wrong, at least I was close.

You are a gentleman Jeff...soon as you and Jan took off...I watered some weeds and tried to drown a gopher!:rolleyes:

#12 ·
Bullitt_Buyer said:
Next time I'm back your way, I'll have to stop by and say hi. I'm originally from a small town south of La Crosse and get back there once every couple of years. Love the weather out here in Colorado Springs much better than back home, especially the winters.

Let us know when you make it up here Steve as Will has the fire Building skills and we have plenty of room at our place if you Need a place to crash.

#13 ·
Kraut-60 said:
26! Boy did I guess wrong, at least I was close.

You are a gentleman Jeff...soon as you and Jan took off...I watered some weeds and tried to drown a gopher!:rolleyes:

I hate gophers!!

#15 ·
1st Badgerland Bullitt gtg of 2013

WHO: All Sconnie Bullittheads...flatlanders welcome(no Bears gear)

WHAT: Badgerland Bullitt Breakfast

WHERE: Eat-Mor Diner 130 N.Main Ft Atkinson WI

WHEN: 0730hrs 2/23/2013

WHY?: Good foods all we got til the damn snow melts...

C-ya there!

#18 ·
MagicBullitt said:
Hey guys just wanted to post here. Not exactly sure where FT Atkinson is but I live in Appleton. Had my 01 Bullitt since 08 when I was in the ARMY in WA. Moved back home after I finished my time and lookin to meet some other Bullitt owners.
hey Justin! I'm down here about 30 minutes east of Madison and 1 hour west of Milwaukee...you're welcome anytime down here...you are free to be the central wisconsin chapter of BB if you so desire.

Badgerland Bullitts...not just a club, really an attitude in Highland Green!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.