Arriving tuesday - Page 2 - IMBOC
IMBOC is proud to partner with Ford Racing

Welcome to the IMBOC forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Supporting Member, you will have access to custom avatars, uploading images, personalized Garage listings, a special forum, and more. IMBOC.com is almost entirely user funded, so Supporting Memberships keeps IMBOC running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us, but please read all of the IMBOC Frequently Asked Questions section first.
Become a Supporting Member. Find Out How!

Old 03-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #16
Kraut-60

You Broke the Server!

In-N-Out...Roadie with Treva to SF...

Cool beans all around!
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2013, 06:26 PM   #17
edtrae03130

Monster BullittHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6treva9
Ed,
That was ABSOLUTELY my pleasure!

I have to give a "Shout Out" of thanks to Kurt, Bullitt3230, for helping me with directions and a guide to get to a few of the places we went.
It probably seems strange, seeing as how I live 45 minutes away from San Francisco, but I don't get up there much, and the ONLY time I've driven the Bullitt up there was with other Bullitts, and I'm not the "lead" car, let alone, the ONLY car !! So, thank you Kurt!

Today is officially the day where I stop saying "I Hate San Francisco" !!!
I had a BLAST driving around the streets of SF, with Ed navigating (I told you being a passenger was going to be weird!!!), and it was an enlightening experience for me...funny how thongs happen

Ed, I'm really sorry it was such a short trip...I'm not feeling 100% yet, under the weather, and all that shifting was starting to get to me.

Thank you for posting those pictures, they are great !!

It was very nice to meet you. Hope your flight home is a good one.
Treva,
no need for the apology, you went above and beyond just getting out and driveing under those conditions. many thanks. I have great pics and some great memories, and naviating was different that is for sure but it was fun as well. get well and then get back over there and drive those hills. let me know if you hear what ford is up to on monday. it will be interesting to see what they do.
these were posted all around the area of Clay and Taylor and around the Grace Cathederal. wonder what ford may be shooting......
one more getting ready to head downhill..
Bullitt 3130 has custom fabricated front strut brace and rear shock tower brace. BMR rear lower control arms and Timspeed custom upper control arms. Heat Extractor hood, Hurst short throw shifter, crossed drilled and slotted rotors, braided steel brake lines, 18 inch wheels, Mach 1 chin spoiler and grille delete, Sliver Horse Racing custom fuel door, and an 10 year old female Mechanic.
Orlando Croftgate Dealer So let me know what you need..

Order your Crofgate here!
edtrae03130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:29 PM   #18
jimbo020

PY-Like BullittHead

sounds like you two had a blast! awesome!
Old 03-09-2013, 07:33 PM   #19
SnakeBit
Timmissingname

GONE TO PLAID!

most excellent Ed!!!! When you get back , if I am not mistaken, think there is still an In and Out burger place in Gainesville for your dining pleasure....
was Frankenstang Bullitt #4923

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

SnakeBit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:22 AM   #20
edtrae03130

Monster BullittHead

If I get back. they had mechanical issues with the plane, dleayed my flight so I couldnt make the connecting flight. i get t phx and my suitecase is in orlando already they sent it on an earlier flight because i got the the airport early. ..
Bullitt 3130 has custom fabricated front strut brace and rear shock tower brace. BMR rear lower control arms and Timspeed custom upper control arms. Heat Extractor hood, Hurst short throw shifter, crossed drilled and slotted rotors, braided steel brake lines, 18 inch wheels, Mach 1 chin spoiler and grille delete, Sliver Horse Racing custom fuel door, and an 10 year old female Mechanic.

Old 03-10-2013, 12:29 PM   #21
6treva9
Lifetime Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edtrae03130
If I get back. they had mechanical issues with the plane, dleayed my flight so I couldnt make the connecting flight. i get t phx and my suitecase is in orlando already they sent it on an earlier flight because i got the the airport early. ..
That just sucks.

Did you make it home?
Old 03-10-2013, 12:35 PM   #22
BULLITT3230
Friend of IMBOC

Looks like a great day was had, and you had beautiful weather in The City!

Glad I could provide an assist!
I love...and miss SF!!! Of all the cities I have been at around the world, San Francisco will always be special, and home, to me.
BULLITT3230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:04 PM   #23
BULLITT3230
Friend of IMBOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by edtrae03130

People say you go west you have to get an in n out . well got the double double.
WHAT?
You got JUST a double double??
You didn't even order it Animal Style????????????????????
I'm crying!!!!
Old 03-11-2013, 09:49 AM   #24
edtrae03130

Monster BullittHead

what is animal style..... and I finally got home at 8:30 lastnight. but it was all worth it for the driving around with Treva in her Bullitt...

Old 03-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #25
BULLITT3230
Friend of IMBOC

In & Out has a basic menu...
On the board are single, double, triple, fries, drink, shakes, etc...basic menu.

For those in the know, there is an entire litany of 'secret' menu items...you just have to know the code...

Everyone knows the classic...instead of a double (stated on the board), you can order it as a double double (two meat patties and two cheese slices) or simplified as 2x2, or 3x3, or 4x4, etc. It can also be ordered in any variance, say a 3x1 (3 meat and 1 cheese slice) to any degree. But beyond the number scheme, there are others:

A hamburger ordered "Animal Style" as example receives a hamburger where the meat patties have been grilled with an additional mustard sauce, and topped with a pile of grilled onions in addition to the regular toppings.

There are additional secret menu items pertaining to their burgers, as well as fries, drinks and shakes.....
As example, some of the other menu items not found on the board:

Other burger items:
Flying Dutchman (wrapped in lettuce and no bun), Protein style (a 2x2 with no bun or veggies), Grilled Cheese (no meat, just cheese), Veggie (no meat or cheese), Chopped Chilies (packs of yellow peppers), Spread (thousand island), as well as 4 different onion styles (sliced or chopped, raw or grilled), and pickles on request

Fries can be ordered light, light well, well, extra well, Animal and cheese

Drinks: Lemon up (lemonade and 7-up), Arnold Palmer (lemonade and tea)

Shakes: Choco-vanilla, Neopolitan, as well as large and extra-large

Last edited by BULLITT3230; 03-11-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #26
edtrae03130

Monster BullittHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLITT3230
In & Out has a basic menu...
On the board are single, double, triple, fries, drink, shakes, etc...basic menu.

For those in the know, there is an entire litany of 'secret' menu items...you just have to know the code...

Everyone knows the classic...instead of a double (stated on the board), you can order it as a double double (two meat patties and two cheese slices) or simplified as 2x2, or 3x3, or 4x4, etc. It can also be ordered in any variance, say a 3x1 (3 meat and 1 cheese slice) to any degree. But beyond the number scheme, there are others:

A hamburger ordered "Animal Style" as example receives a hamburger where the meat patties have been grilled with an additional mustard sauce, and topped with a pile of grilled onions in addition to the regular toppings.

There are additional secret menu items pertaining to their burgers, as well as fries, drinks and shakes.....
As example, some of the other menu items not found on the board:

Other burger items:
Flying Dutchman (wrapped in lettuce and no bun), Protein style (a 2x2 with no bun or veggies), Grilled Cheese (no meat, just cheese), Veggie (no meat or cheese), Chopped Chilies (packs of yellow peppers), Spread (thousand island), as well as 4 different onion styles (sliced or chopped, raw or grilled), and pickles on request

Fries can be ordered light, light well, well, extra well, Animal and cheese

Drinks: Lemon up (lemonade and 7-up), Arnold Palmer (lemonade and tea)

Shakes: Choco-vanilla, Neopolitan, as well as large and extra-large
I guess I'll just have to make another trip out there..

Old 03-11-2013, 03:07 PM   #27
DavidMidgley

GONE TO PLAID!

Not necessary Ed. I have two within minutes of my house. Just come to the Shootout and we will get you in the appropriate driveway...
My name is David J. Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me that. You can call me David. Or you can call me David J. Or you can call me David Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me David J. Midgley....
DavidMidgley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:23 PM   #28
6treva9
Lifetime Supporting Member

By the Grace Cathedral
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	549201_10151485595644183_1731622579_n.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	20186