Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Replacement OEM Bullitt Fuel Door Screws - Ordering Info

16K views 123 replies 61 participants last post by  English Bob 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been in touch with the supplier of the OEM fuel door and bolts. They are willing to supply us with replacement ALUMINUM bolts at a cost of 75 cents each ($4.50 for the set of 6), plus shipping. This thread is to gauge interest in ordering these. If you are interested in ordering a replacement set of bolts, please reply to this post with the number of replacement sets that you want. If you have any other questions or comments, please post in this other thread: http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139276&page=2

Ordering information: Total cost including shipping (via US Postal Service) is US$6.00 per set worldwide. I will collect the payments via PayPal and have the company charge my credit card for all of the orders. Shipment will be direct from AMP Research in California. To order, send PayPal payment to polarbear @ golden . net (without the spaces) and include your IMBOC ID, name and shipping address. Plan on 2-4 weeks for delivery.

You may start sending payments now.

#50 ·
I want one set...Tried to send money via Paypal , but shows not a valid e-mail address....Let me know where to send money ....THANKS!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.