Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Croftgate USA vendors

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  tigerhonaker 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I have noticed there are a few CroftgateUSA suppliers on this forum. we do cover different areas and I would like everyone to introduce themselves and what areas they are in. I represent the Orlando Florida area, and have been using Croftgate exclusively on my 2001 Bullitt for several years now after learning about it from Christine and her Bullitt Sinful. I have started becoming a vendor at shows this year. The show I did yesterday here in Longwood for the Mid Florida Mustang club was a great event. we got rain all day but it was a light rain for most of the day. It was a nice turn out and some fellow Bullittheads were in attendance, Hollowpoint, Bullitt#370, tossass4370, Mcpaul66, and FCMCBullitt all stopped by it was great to see everyone. I will be looking into being a vendor at this years Mustangs and Mustangs show. SnakeBit and Hungary00 we missed you at the Longwood show but hope to see you at Fantasy of Flights show. and if anyone should need to get there Croftgate please let your local supplier know what you need. we are more than happy to get it to you. thanks again everyone and a hello to my fellow suppliers.

#2 ·
Thank you for the post.

I am Luis. I have been a Croftgate dealer for 4-5 years now. My area is in Charleston S.c. .

I have been using CG for longer though. I vend about 10 shows a year around here and sometimes up in the Lexington, Columbia, or Florence areas.

Like any of us dealers will say, please just ask if you have any questions. Even if your not in my area, We are here to HELP!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.