SnakeBit, incomplete build at TimSpeed (poor man's Brenspeed) coverage - Page 59 - IMBOC
IMBOC is proud to partner with Ford Racing

Welcome to the IMBOC forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Supporting Member, you will have access to custom avatars, uploading images, personalized Garage listings, a special forum, and more. IMBOC.com is almost entirely user funded, so Supporting Memberships keeps IMBOC running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us, but please read all of the IMBOC Frequently Asked Questions section first.
Become a Supporting Member. Find Out How!

Old 07-12-2014, 10:25 AM   #871
chuckh
Best Eng. 2011. Best 08/09 HG 2012 Nats

PY-Like BullittHead

Tim, the knuckleheads passed through here today on the way to your domain

Johnny Lightening 93 Octane tune, Detroit Rocker Cams, Shorty Headers, Green air filter, Quater window louvers, SHR Black taillight bezels, SHR Lower grille inserts, SHR Radiator close out panels, Sequential taillights, Retro 60's parking lights, SHR Engine dress up kit, Black wrinkle cam covers, SHR deck lid panel,MGW shifter, Rear Diffuser

chuckh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2014, 02:48 PM   #872
SnakeBit
Timmissingname

GONE TO PLAID!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edtrae03130 View Post
hey Tim
just checking in to see if after a few days all is ok with the Snake?
so far, so good. no Depends needed yet......... thanx for checking!!!!!!!!!!!!!
was Frankenstang Bullitt #4923

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

SnakeBit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:50 PM   #873
SnakeBit
Timmissingname

GONE TO PLAID!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckh View Post
Tim, the knuckleheads passed through here today on the way to your domain
hope they didn't stop at your place!!!!! you may never be the same.

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom.

"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

Old 07-17-2014, 01:29 PM   #874
chuckh

PY-Like BullittHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBit View Post
hope they didn't stop at your place!!!!! you may never be the same.
They did stop, but I sent them on their way south. Did they arrive safely?

Johnny Lightening 93 Octane tune, Detroit Rocker Cams, Shorty Headers, Green air filter, Quater window louvers, SHR Black taillight bezels, SHR Lower grille inserts, SHR Radiator close out panels, Sequential taillights, Retro 60's parking lights, SHR Engine dress up kit, Black wrinkle cam covers, SHR deck lid panel,MGW shifter, Rear Diffuser

Old 07-17-2014, 04:21 PM   #875
SnakeBit
Timmissingname

GONE TO PLAID!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckh View Post
They did stop, but I sent them on their way south. Did they arrive safely?
not yet....apparently they stopped off at JimBob's.......per the 50's thread anway.

Old 07-22-2014, 08:55 PM   #876
chuckh

PY-Like BullittHead

They made the round trip to Florida and all around the Bay area and arrived back in Byron today. Will kick their butts out of the house tomorrow and send them on their road trip again.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:03 PM   #877
SnakeBit
Timmissingname

GONE TO PLAID!

told you they don't listen!!!!!! Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Yesterday, 08:06 PM   #878
chuckh

PY-Like BullittHead

Sent them on their way again Tim, arrival time Friday. Maybe they won't give the post office such a hard time this go round

Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM   #879
SnakeBit
Timmissingname

GONE TO PLAID!

Thanx Chuck!!!!!!! they just wanted to be back for your birthday....now it's time to get back here and get to work!!!!!!!!!!

Old Today, 05:33 PM   #880
SnakeBit
Timmissingname

GONE TO PLAID!

next up on the mod list to complete. I have a set of now rare Ford Racing HD upper control arms that I have had for some time now. will get those installed here soon. after that, except for maintenance stuff and some interior mods I plan on, think the car is done. when the plasti dip wears off, I have decided I will paint them permanently a flat black so no changes upcoming any time soon.

with that, I started this thread for fun and for the 01 owners since the platform is basically the same, i.e, same suspension and brakes as the 01 B as on my car stock. I thought that reading stuff on here might help them.

now that is done, the fun is over I think, my crew is fatigued and barely around, so if a mod wants to lock this one up...OK by me.

Old Today, 05:51 PM   #881
tigerhonaker

Smile

Quote:
next up on the mod list to complete. I have a set of now rare Ford Racing HD upper control arms that I have had for some time now. will get those installed here soon. after that, except for maintenance stuff and some interior mods I plan on, think the car is done. when the plasti dip wears off, I have decided I will paint them permanently a flat black so no changes upcoming any time soon.

with that, I started this thread for fun and for the 01 owners since the platform is basically the same, i.e, same suspension and brakes as the 01 B as on my car stock. I thought that reading stuff on here might help them.

now that is done, the fun is over I think, my crew is fatigued and barely around, so if a mod wants to lock this one up...OK by me.
Hello Tim,

IMHO (In My Honest Opinion) I see no reason to {Lock} your Thread.

If you want it {Locked} I'll do it for you and don't mind.

It has been a Fun read and tons of information for others.

I'm glad you were willing to take your time to provide it to all of us that were interested.

Thanks Tim,
Terry
Old Today, 06:19 PM   #882
SnakeBit
Timmissingname

GONE TO PLAID!

will see what any others might say in the next couple of days. if not, then we can lock it. then I won't have to worry with it anymore.

Old Today, 08:02 PM   #883
tigerhonaker

Cool

Quote:
will see what any others might say in the next couple of days. if not, then we can lock it. then I won't have to worry with it anymore.
Tim,

Your decision buddy just let me know.
Maybe a PM if you wish.

Terry