Groom grilled... - IMBOC
IMBOC is proud to partner with Ford Racing

Welcome to the IMBOC forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Supporting Member, you will have access to custom avatars, uploading images, personalized Garage listings, a special forum, and more. IMBOC.com is almost entirely user funded, so Supporting Memberships keeps IMBOC running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us, but please read all of the IMBOC Frequently Asked Questions section first.
Become a Supporting Member. Find Out How!

Old 12-11-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Jimbob

GONE TO PLAID!

Talking Groom grilled...

A young woman visits her parents and brings her fiancé to meet them. After an elaborate dinner, the mother tells her husband to find out about the young man. The father invites the fiancée to his library for a drink. “So what are your plans?” The father asks the young man. “I am a Torah scholar.” He says. “A Torah scholar, Hmmm,” the father says. “Admirable, but what will you do to provide a nice house for my daughter to live in, as she is accustomed to?” “I will study,” the young man said, and God will provide for us.” “And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring, such as she deserves?” asks the father. “I will concentrate on my studies,” the young man replies, “God will provide for us.” “And children?” asks the father. “How will you support children?” “Don’t worry, sir, God will provide,” replies the fiancé. The conversation continues like this, and each time the father questions, the young idealist insist that God will provide. Later, the mother asks, “How did it go, Honey?” The father answers, “He has no job and no plans, but the good news is he thinks I’m God.”

Old 12-11-2011, 06:17 PM   #2
BULLITT3230
Friend of IMBOC

I dont need fiances to know that is true....I just have kids!
BULLITT3230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:40 PM   #3
wabirch
Lifetime Supporting Member

Too often true....
Performance mods: FRPP 4:10/Axle Girdle Cover/62mm TB, JLT Series 3 CAI, JBA shorties with Jet Hot Extreme Sterling, 08 intake, Steeda billet CMDPs/throttle body spacer, Detroit Rocker NA cams, Brenspeed tune, Fluidyne radiator/Hypertech 160/Water Wetter.

Web sequentials, UMI LCA/panhard/SFC, Strano sway bars, Steeda Black Pentars, RE050A / RE11 275x40, Steeda UDP/ball joints/bump steer/HD upper mount, Koni Yellows, Eibach lowering, MGW shifter, MSD Blaster coils, Aeroforce Interceptor gauges and FRPP GT500 brakes/cooling.
wabirch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:36 AM   #4
FScarjunkie

Monster BullittHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbob
A young woman visits her parents and brings her fiancé to meet them. After an elaborate dinner, the mother tells her husband to find out about the young man. The father invites the fiancée to his library for a drink. “So what are your plans?” The father asks the young man. “I am a Torah scholar.” He says. “A Torah scholar, Hmmm,” the father says. “Admirable, but what will you do to provide a nice house for my daughter to live in, as she is accustomed to?” “I will study,” the young man said, and God will provide for us.” “And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring, such as she deserves?” asks the father. “I will concentrate on my studies,” the young man replies, “God will provide for us.” “And children?” asks the father. “How will you support children?” “Don’t worry, sir, God will provide,” replies the fiancé. The conversation continues like this, and each time the father questions, the young idealist insist that God will provide. Later, the mother asks, “How did it go, Honey?” The father answers, “He has no job and no plans, but the good news is he thinks I’m God.”
Jim, Best laugh I've had for a few days.
FScarjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:45 AM   #5
bobnixon
Supporting Member

By Gollie,its True.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:45 AM   #6
texasbullitt

GONE TO PLAID!

oy , mashugana scholar
Old 03-07-2013, 11:37 AM   #7
chuckh
Best Eng. 2011. Best 08/09 HG 2012 Nats

PY-Like BullittHead

Too bad, but that's the way most young people think today, of the older generation and the government.

Johnny Lightening 93 Octane tune, Detroit Rocker Cams, Shorty Headers, Green air filter, Quater window louvers, SHR Black taillight bezels, SHR Lower grille inserts, SHR Radiator close out panels, Sequential taillights, Retro 60's parking lights, SHR Engine dress up kit, Black wrinkle cam covers, SHR deck lid panel,MGW shifter, Rear Diffuser

chuckh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:02 PM   #8
DavidMidgley

GONE TO PLAID!

Amen!
My name is David J. Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me that. You can call me David. Or you can call me David J. Or you can call me David Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me David J. Midgley....
DavidMidgley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:18 PM   #9
first ford

You Broke the Server!

GOD helps those who help themselves.
Vortech V-7 YSI ,Kooks LT W/ H pipe, 62 Mil TB, 3.5"Dynotech shaft, Steeda swaybar & end links,SLP exhaust, T56 magnum 6spd trans,Mcleod clutch ,steeda lca BMR uca,FRPP axle girdle , Koni yellows, Moser axles,UMI pan hard bar,SLP line lock, boost gauge, wideband ,BMR relocation brackets,B 302 stroker,SHR louvers,Steeda torque boxs,Prothane motor mounts,CHE torque limiter,Raptor shift light, Baer Decelarotors, Nitto NT05 295/45/18 out back, torq thrust wheels, Comp cams,MRT Custom shift knob,MRT Bullitt hood 682 RWHP/577T /2014 GHIG GT lightly modded .. so far
first ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:39 PM   #10
FScarjunkie

Monster BullittHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by first ford
GOD helps those who help themselves.
Very true,I had so many different kinds of jobs from the time I was 10, shined shoes, was a caddy one summer,threw the K.C. Star paper,sacked groceries,worked at a barber shop on Saturdays cleaning up at the end of a day,we did not have any money at our house for the things these kids are handed today.I gave my kids more than I should have but we always want our kids to have it better than we did.
FScarjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote