Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

0074 lives in scottsdale.

5K views 26 replies 27 participants last post by  BigStig 
#1 ·
Anyone else?

#4 ·
I was just in Phoenix to work the DUB Show at the convention center this last weekend. I haven't been in that area for about 10 years and I was amazed with how much it's changed. I really enjoyed hanging around Scottsdale and checking out the nightlife along Scottsdale Ave. If it weren't always 120 degrees out I might consider moving there from So Cal!

#9 ·
3841 lived here (Peoria) until 2004 then got a new owner. The old owner is picking up a new (2400 miles) 2004 Black on Black Mach 1 next week from central CA. Oh, well almost a Bullitt (again) but in someways better, some worse!

#10 ·
on dec 4th around 10 pm i should be around flagstaff. i'm staying in flagstaff for the night. i'm flyin to california on the 4th to buy 01983 from bullitt1983. after that im driving back to denton, tx. if anyone wants to meet up in flagstaff let me know.

#11 ·
in kingman.. 2008 #1010

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

#13 ·
#2417 in Gilbert.

My sister lives in Queen Creek and she's seen another 08 Black. Is that anyone here? I've also seen another 08 Black in Gilbert/Higley a few times (or it could be the same one my sister has seen?)

#20 ·
Holy cow its hot: I am down along the border in Pima County, and have a few concerns. With the heat, any extra precautions...the fluids, the engine hoses, the exterior body (I dont have a garage), and the interior, especially the leather seats...I leave the windows open a crack, and the moon dust gets every where...

#21 ·
01 True Blue #5423 Gilbert

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.