Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

New Shoes & some other stuff

748 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Graves 
#1 ·
Well, actually I've had these wheels for the last 2 months. 18x9/18x10 Black Chrome FR500 w/ 265/35 & 285/35 Sumitomo HTRZ III's. I also installed Baer Decelarotors. Hope you dig it...I love it!!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I have never been a fan of black wheels on a 'stang, but if you like it, that's all thst matters!

#4 ·
hey huli, what do you think of the sumitomo z3's so far? i was going to go with them but in july they were still not available at the Sears i use locally, so i went with the ones i REALLY wanted but had to pay more for, the KDW-NT's.

problem is, my plan was for my car to not be a daily driver, then i got laid off in august, so now she is back to daily driver duty. right now, of course, the tires are doing fine, but when they wear out, not going to slap another 1400 set of tires on there, and the sumitomos look good, so i wondered what you thought of your use so far.

thanks!
shaun

#5 ·
Sniper Stang - I think the HTRZ III's are a pretty decent tire. It wasn't my first choice, but they came with the wheels as a package. However, I've put about 1000 miles on them and I only usually drive the car for pleasure and so far I couldn't complain. My friends terminator has KDW's and they're way louder than the Sumitomo's. For a daily driver I'd say they're worth it...IMHO.

#8 ·
jeffs89gt said:
get some more pics... i was going to go with black fr's with a posished lip, black crome fr's, or dd bullitts. i ended up with the bullitts but the fr's look good to

is that a 99 cobra in the garage? i think i see amber rear tail lights
I'm trying to post more pics, but I'm having some issues with the file size. Hope to get more up soon. The cobra in the garage is an '03 Terminator with '99 tail lights. It's my friends - just picked it up from a 60 yr old dude who kept it in pristine condition. Now I gotta go get me a twin screw to keep up!!!!

#10 ·
huli467 said:
I'm trying to post more pics, but I'm having some issues with the file size. Hope to get more up soon. The cobra in the garage is an '03 Terminator with '99 tail lights. It's my friends - just picked it up from a 60 yr old dude who kept it in pristine condition. Now I gotta go get me a twin screw to keep up!!!!
i knew i saw 99 tail lights... my friends got one and i want his lights. forget the twin screw.... single turbo. my friends got a 04 cobra with almost every bolt on and a ported blower making over 500rwhp and idk what im gonna do to keep up with him... my friend is also black and was from an old guy.... it had about 2400 on it when he got it and has almost 7k now...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.