|IMBOC is proud to partner with Ford Racing|
Welcome to the IMBOC forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Supporting Member, you will have access to custom avatars, uploading images, personalized Garage listings, a special forum, and more. IMBOC.com is almost entirely user funded, so Supporting Memberships keeps IMBOC running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So please join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us, but please read all of the IMBOC Frequently Asked Questions section first.
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-02-2013, 10:18 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Lake Forest, CA
2001 DHG #05162 for sale
Greetings to all. Unfortunately, the time has come to part with my beloved Bullitt Mustang. It has just under 46K miles and I am the second owner - I've had it since 2004. Always garaged. It's a great car and I've enjoyed every minute of ownership. It's a very nice, low-mileage and mostly stock car. Here are some details, please don't hesitate to email Danny(that's me) at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or interest. I am in Lake Forest, CA, which is in South Orange County for those nearby. Asking $14,000.
- Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust
- C&L Inlet pipe and K&N cold-air intake
- Tokico suspension pkg. w/ Illumina Adj. Shocks & 1.5” Lowering Springs
- Steeda Caster/camber plates
- Wheel Replicas 18” deep dish wheels
- Mach 1 grille-delete and chin spoiler
- FR500 steering wheel
- New OEM Ford headlights, third brake light and cowl panel
- Beautiful paint with minimal dings/scratches/chips
- Clean original interior in excellent condition, original stereo
- Never raced
- Well maintained
- Have all service records
- Great brakes
- Great front tires, good rear
- Have original wheels, exhaust, intake, grille and suspension components
Can send pictures on request. Thanks for the look!
Last edited by HearItRumble; 11-03-2013 at 02:13 AM.
|11-03-2013, 01:29 PM||#3|
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Houston, Republic of Texas
A great Bullitt for sure! Good luck!
2014 BULLITT Nationals Woodward Dream Cruise Week! Click on the logo above to register!
Visit Hoondog on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hoond...98232923569519