Super Stang Fest Daytona - Page 2 - IMBOC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-25-2007, 10:25 PM

BullittHead

Bullitt Color: Dark Highland Green
Bullitt Serialized Number: 05213
I would register except i dont know if i will be here. im in the navy. when will registration end?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-02-2007, 10:46 AM

PY-Like BullittHead

Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 02064
If this is anything like the Mustangs at Myrtle event it should be super.

the only downer is the bikini event.

these people think all Mustangers a NOPI wannabees.

I gaurantee that will turn off and keep away aLmost all owners of the clasic cars and a significant # of the iver 40 crowd..
Nothing wrong with beautiful girls but that emphises [ a whole day!] of T& A watching is not the way to get max participation.

Hey, it's their gig and I wish them well .

i'll be there - for the cars.
post #18 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 03:30 PM

Monster BullittHead

Bullitt Color: Former Owner
Bullitt Serialized Number: 03143
Does anyone know if there will be vendors at this event? There are some things I'm looking to buy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kevin
'03 Grey GT Coupe
'03 Yellow Convertible
Central Florida

"I'm addicted to cars...I've been thinking about checking into the Henry Ford Clinic." - Tim Allen

post #19 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 03:47 PM

PY-Like BullittHead

Bullitt Color: Black
Bullitt Serialized Number: 01633
IDK. Kev you wont be alone. i just filled out my registration and sent in my mulla. two BULLITTS maybe one of us will win 1st and 2nd or 2nd and 3rd lol. should be a good show. I guess we can meet up somewhere off of I-4 since thats the road ill be taking to get there.
post #20 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 03:52 PM

PY-Like BullittHead

Are you only attending the Saturday funtion?
post #21 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 04:49 PM

Monster BullittHead

Bullitt Color: Former Owner
Bullitt Serialized Number: 03143
Hi Aaron. Yes, I'm only going Saturday. We can meet up somewhere on I-4. We can figure out something as it gets closer. We've got Mustangs & Mustangs coming up first in April. I was just wondering about vendors as I'm looking for some stuff for the convertible.

I'm sure there will be other Bullitts there. We need three to even have the class available.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kevin
'03 Grey GT Coupe
'03 Yellow Convertible
Central Florida

"I'm addicted to cars...I've been thinking about checking into the Henry Ford Clinic." - Tim Allen
post #22 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 05:07 PM

PY-Like BullittHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevTrish
Hi Aaron. Yes, I'm only going Saturday. We can meet up somewhere on I-4. We can figure out something as it gets closer. We've got Mustangs & Mustangs coming up first in April. I was just wondering about vendors as I'm looking for some stuff for the convertible.

I'm sure there will be other Bullitts there. We need three to even have the class available.
yeah there probobly will be other bullitts there that arnt even affiliated with the IMBOC. sounds good. im gonna try and make it to Mustangs and Mustangs maybe not though.
post #23 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-06-2007, 02:02 AM Thread Starter

BullittHead

Exclamation

Yep to let all of you know we will have vendors on site. All of our sponsors on our website will be in attendance at the Saturday main show and the platinum sponsors which are the five on the main page will be at some of the other events during the week..See you guys & gals in Daytona!!!
post #24 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-06-2007, 12:21 PM

PY-Like BullittHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayzee469
Yep to let all of you know we will have vendors on site. All of our sponsors on our website will be in attendance at the Saturday main show and the platinum sponsors which are the five on the main page will be at some of the other events during the week..See you guys & gals in Daytona!!!
cool see you there. and you said you have a specialty car? what might that be??? huh huh huh lol
post #25 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-07-2007, 09:02 AM

PY-Like BullittHead

Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 02064
I attended a meeting of the Daytona Mustang club last night and the organizers made their presentation.

It was very impressive and the event is being supported by many solid companies [NPD, Saleen, etc] and the Mustang Club of America.

Saturday show could be the biggest Mustang event ever in Florida

There is a Bullitt class and if they get 20 cars they will park them together - or just meet prior to entering and I'm sure everyone will wind up together.

If you wish to volunteer they have a good deal going so PM me and I'll give you the contact info.

Matt
post #26 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-08-2007, 12:49 PM Thread Starter

BullittHead

Exclamation

Just to let everyone know if anyone is wishing to register for the show paying by cash/check or money order instead of the online paypal option you can do so by filling out the printable registration form attached below and mail it in. Hope to see you all in Daytona. We already have a couple Bullitt's registered for the show and hope to get a bunch!!! Also we have added a few magazines that will be covering Super Stang Fest. In addition to MM & FF and Mustang Enthusiants, Modified Mustangs & The Mustang Times will also be onsite as well as some of the editors,etc.

PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FLYER

post #27 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-08-2007, 01:20 PM

PY-Like BullittHead

Quote:
Just to let everyone know if anyone is wishing to register for the show paying by cash/check or money order instead of the online paypal option you can do so by filling out the printable registration form attached below and mail it in. Hope to see you all in Daytona. We already have a couple Bullitt's registered for the show and hope to get a bunch!!! Also we have added a few magazines that will be covering Super Stang Fest. In addition to MM & FF and Mustang Enthusiants, Modified Mustangs & The Mustang Times will also be onsite as well as some of the editors,etc.

PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FLYER

other bullitts registerd other than Kev and myself?
post #28 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-12-2007, 12:36 AM Thread Starter

BullittHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.BULLITT
other bullitts registerd other than Kev and myself?
Yeah we have one other Bullitt for a total of 3 so far and to answer the previous question I have a Stage 3 Roush Vert (Dont hold that against me...lol)
post #29 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 04:18 PM Thread Starter

BullittHead

Calling all BULLITT'S to Super Stang Fest!!!

post #30 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-26-2007, 09:00 AM

PY-Like BullittHead

Quote:
Yeah we have one other Bullitt for a total of 3 so far and to answer the previous question I have a Stage 3 Roush Vert (Dont hold that against me...lol)
Stage 3 huh. good choice they are beautiful cars. and since we have 3 bullitts registerd do we get our own judging?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode