Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

How Many bheads from St Louis?

2K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  nice_bullitt 
#1 ·
I just want to see if there is few people from st louis area, i live in south county, where the rest of you live?

Also this info is going to be nice, and maybe in future we can have get togethers.. or something.. with few bullitts..

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

#3 ·
i am in South City, Hampton & Loughborough
but i just recently sold my Bullitt that i'd had since 5/10/01

Marty

#17 ·
Not blown yet. It's got h/c/i and every other bolt on. It will have NOS before Nationals. I have seen your car also but have never met you. Come on now. I can give you a ride no biggy. You guys goin to nationals? I got a new tranny setup coming, Nitrous, cut-outs, and some other odd's and end's.

#19 ·
chris5091 said:
Not blown yet. It's got h/c/i and every other bolt on. It will have NOS before Nationals. I have seen your car also but have never met you. Come on now. I can give you a ride no biggy. You guys goin to nationals? I got a new tranny setup coming, Nitrous, cut-outs, and some other odd's and end's.
Glad to see you decided to keep it Chris.

#20 ·
BLACK_2425 said:
I would love to make it out there for the National, but I am going to be in California the week before. I don't think I can swing going to the Nationals also. Someday I hope to make it out to the Nationals.
O come on homie. You can go or ride with me. We need to support StL. We also need to get together for some photo's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.