Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Bullitt Cruise DVD

1K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  Mid Life Crisis #388 
#1 ·
Well I have a DVD recorder now that goes from camcorder to DVD Burner through TV. This is going to give a better picture than the Computer version, sucks, never going to do that again. I just Got it, still have to set it up and so I am going to start making copies. If anyone wants one E-Mail me your address.

#2 ·
Hey Shawn, Give me a call or email me when you have copies ready, you have my card with all the info. We'll hook up in town somewhere. Let me know the costs too.
Thanks!
Art

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Katonk on 2004-07-01 23:48 ]</font>

#8 ·
sent you a pm....how do we get the $7 to you?

#9 ·
Well I do have an account with Paypal and then by check I suppose. I'll give you my mailing address when I have them ready to send. I don't want to get paid for a product I don't have yet that I am fully happy with.

#15 ·
It turns out that the DVD's I made were only playable on the recorder itself so I took it back. It's kind of dumb you might as well just play off your camcorder so I am dumping the idea for now until I find the technology. Sorry

#16 ·
What format do you have it now in. I have a friend that can probably do it for you if you are interested.

#19 ·
It's on one of the DVD RW formats whatever it is from a home DVD burner and it only played on it. And the original is on a mini DV Tape for a Digital Camcorder Sony DCR-TRV50 which I used to record it with. I don't know if I want to mail it anywhere it's the only copy. I wonder if there is company that is local that can put it on a DVD that I could then use the direct disk copy from the Computer.

Visit my web page to see more pictures and my time slip.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DHG4447 on 2004-07-26 21:47 ]</font>

#20 ·
Can you copy it to another tape (that way you wouldn't have to give up your original)? If so, I am quite sure my friend can put it on a DVD. He does that stuff for a living and has already produced my home study karate tapes and is now finishing DVD's for me. He'd probably do it for me for nothing.
Just a suggestion.

#21 ·
I had a bent axle and that is why my tire looked like it moved from the rear. It's repaired now.No more squeek either from rubbing on the brake they got replaced also they were worn a little uneven.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.