LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 02:10 AM Thread Starter

Mega BullittHead

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Color: Dark Highland Green
Bullitt Serialized Number: 5002
Convoy to Tulsa through California

Hi All,

would anyone be interested in forming a convoy from Southern California to the '07 Nationals in Tulsa? We live in Tehachapi, Ca. which is about 40 miles East of Bakersfield on Highway 58. We would love to join a caravan to the Nationals. If anyone is interested in forming a convoy somewhere in our general area (within even a couple of hundred miles or so) please post to this thread.

Thanks,
Jeff

p.s. thanks Droopysbullitt

#5th Anniv. Bezel, MGW Knobs,C+L Intake,3:73 gears,Supertune, M+M Seq.Tail Lts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 12:54 AM

Monster BullittHead

Talking

I will keep you informed!! If I am going to make it, I will be a litttle slow. I will have mine on a trailer. I am coming from Santa Barbara. I will have to roll thru you town.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/img]
MIKE RHOADES 68'DHG 418 Stroker,Windsor Jr.Heads, Harland Sharp Roller rockers, Edlbrock Air-Gap Performer Intake, 750Holly HP.Double Pumper, AIR CLEANER SECURED WITH LOCTITE!! Full MSD Ignition, Griffen Alum. Radiator. Billet Alum. Underdrive Pullies, C-4 Auto, 2400 stall converter, GearVendor OverDrive. 9in.rear 3:50 gears with a Richmond Mini Spool. Feature car in Clarksons DVD. SITTING AT SEMA 2006
Check it Out!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 04:16 PM Thread Starter

Mega BullittHead

Talking Convoy to Tulsa Through Oklahoma

You probably won't remember me but my wife and I met you at the Bullitt Nats last year in SF. Sounds like you fixed your engine problem (we were really sorry that you had such a terrible experience on the way to SF). We plan to spend a day or two in Laughlin (which is about 30 miles off of I-40 near Needles). Would you be interested?

Let me know your timing and maybe we could meet you in Needles if you don't want to stop. We plan to start out on 6/10 and would stay over in Laughlin 6/10 and 6/11, depart Laughlin 6/12 early and drive through Needles.

Jeff

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 03:41 PM Thread Starter

Mega BullittHead

Convoy from California through Oklahoma

1968 Medic,

Haven't heard from you. Did you still want some company or have your plans changed?

Let us know.

Jeff and Gina

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 05:13 PM

Monster BullittHead

Unhappy

Jeff,
Well it looks as if my plans have changed. I am going thru a divorce and an nasty child custody battle right know. I think I would not shine in court if I went to Tulsa to drag race my car over Fathers Day Weekend!! I am seriously bummed out. I didn't realize it was fathers day until about 2 weeks ago. Unless the world flipps upside down I think I have to pass on this years Nats. I guess I have 12-13 months to make plans for next years!!! If by slight chance things go I will get in touch with you.

/img]
MIKE RHOADES 68'DHG 418 Stroker,Windsor Jr.Heads, Harland Sharp Roller rockers, Edlbrock Air-Gap Performer Intake, 750Holly HP.Double Pumper, AIR CLEANER SECURED WITH LOCTITE!! Full MSD Ignition, Griffen Alum. Radiator. Billet Alum. Underdrive Pullies, C-4 Auto, 2400 stall converter, GearVendor OverDrive. 9in.rear 3:50 gears with a Richmond Mini Spool. Feature car in Clarksons DVD. SITTING AT SEMA 2006
Check it Out!!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-18-2007, 01:56 AM Thread Starter

Mega BullittHead

Unhappy

Sooo sorry to hear about your split . Especially tough when you have children. Hope all goes in your favor. See you next year.

Jeff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode