BullittHead

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 0265
Garage
2001 Bullitt #265 has returned home

I now own #265 again.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome message there.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===
Bullitt 736 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-22-2019, 12:12 PM
BEST BULLITT Nats 06

Bullitt Serialized Number: 00344
Welcome back Brian!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~VICKI~
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-22-2019, 12:31 PM

PY-Like BullittHead

Bullitt Color: TB
Bullitt Serialized Number: 05019
Congrats!

TB Bullitt #5019

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-22-2019, 04:00 PM Thread Starter

BullittHead

Bullitt Serialized Number: 0265
Garage
Was having trouble posting my Welcome Message, so I'll try again here.

Back in 2004, I joined this forum as Lakeside Bullitt. My husband and I were the second owners of 2001 Dark Highland Green Bullitt #265. We owned the car for a couple of years. The Bullitt was sold to my dad alanqretired in 2006, and the car spent 6 years in Albuquerque, New Mexico. When my dad bought his Challenger SRT392, he sold the car to my younger brother greenbullitt44239 who took the car to Alexandria, Louisiana. I had been wanting a new project car for a while, and the opportunity to buy back the Bullitt from my brother presented itself.

So now the car has just been shipped back to San Diego to return home. She has had a rough life as a daily driver for the past 15 years. She has accumulated 187K miles, and is pretty rough around the edges.

I will be posting a build thread to document her restoration. Here's a pic of her after a good bath once she was dropped of from the vehicle shipper. More pics will be posted in the build thread to document her current as-is condition.

Bullitt 40 and DavidMidgley like this.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-24-2019, 12:07 PM

Mega BullittHead

Bullitt Year: 08
Bullitt Color: B
Bullitt Serialized Number: 1629
Welcome from the Great White North ehhh
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-25-2019, 06:36 PM

Monster BullittHead

Bullitt Serialized Number: 3631
DHG Goes Home !

Funny you bring this up.. the re-purchasing of a beloved DHG ! I bought my 01 form the original owner in 2010. and sold it close to 3 yrs later.. It got resold to a gent whom registered it here.. I spoke with him in Dec 2015 when he bought the car.. And JUST a couple weeks ago.. just in case he may be interested in selling.. Call it a BULLITT MISSED !

I bought it with 1K miles and sold it with just 3K miles.. I think he said it has about 15 now !!!

Good luck with the new / old BULLITT ! Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikuhlBrian View Post
Was having trouble posting my Welcome Message, so I'll try again here.

Back in 2004, I joined this forum as Lakeside Bullitt. My husband and I were the second owners of 2001 Dark Highland Green Bullitt #265. We owned the car for a couple of years. The Bullitt was sold to my dad alanqretired in 2006, and the car spent 6 years in Albuquerque, New Mexico. When my dad bought his Challenger SRT392, he sold the car to my younger brother greenbullitt44239 who took the car to Alexandria, Louisiana. I had been wanting a new project car for a while, and the opportunity to buy back the Bullitt from my brother presented itself.

So now the car has just been shipped back to San Diego to return home. She has had a rough life as a daily driver for the past 15 years. She has accumulated 187K miles, and is pretty rough around the edges.

I will be posting a build thread to document her restoration. Here's a pic of her after a good bath once she was dropped of from the vehicle shipper. More pics will be posted in the build thread to document her current as-is condition.

MikuhlBrian likes this.

Dick

'69 Bought New in '69 :

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2019, 11:42 AM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Bullitt Color: Dark Highland Green
Bullitt Serialized Number: 01152
Garage
Something about a Bullitt that gets into a person's DNA or under their skin in a very nice way. The car becomes a part of it's owner, they become one...
MikuhlBrian likes this.

My name is David J. Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me that. You can call me David. Or you can call me David J. Or you can call me David Midgley. But you doesn't have to call me David J. Midgley....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode