Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

2008 Bullitt traded

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Gibsomd 
#1 ·
Reactions: FarmerDon
#3 · (Edited)
I traded my 2008 Bullitt on a new Grand Sport. If anyone is looking for a super clean- 4300 mile Bullitt with Navi- you should take a look. This car was absolutely flawless! I actually watered up letting this one go! Should you buy- let me as I have a few things I'd pass on to you.
I've been thinking about getting a 2008 Bullitt and would be grateful if you wouldn't mind telling me a little more about it.

Who signed the dash?

Do you recall what # Bullitt it is? According to your sig it looks like you've had a few :wink2:

Do you know what kind of shifter it has and, if so, how did you like it? (Looks like it might be a Hurst and/or Ford Racing shifter)

Do you know what kind of window louvers it has and, if so, do you think they would be relatively easy to remove without damaging the vehicle?

Is the exhaust any different from stock? In the pics the tips look kind of dark and I can't tell if that's because they're different or just perhaps due to the lighting.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide and enjoy your new Grand Sport.

EDIT - Also sent you a PM

#4 · (Edited)
Dash is just a decal produced by the original owner. I think he created and more for looks; no damage to dash area but most people when they see thinks its awesome!

#0216. 2008
Hurst Shifter- I have the original boxed with original aluminum knob
Louvers were painted to match; I don't believe you can get them any longer but were on car when purchased
Flowmaster- nice rumble with no drone. Flat black tips. I have original cutbacks that came with car

Hope this helps. It was a beautiful car with no damage ever; no scratches or dents ect... Also has a set or rare for 08 BULLITT floor mats in the trunk with original window sticker.

Reactions: aleykat271
#12 ·
That was my 09 Bullitt # that I had years back. This 08 was # 0216..... SO..... my older 2009 was probably originally made the same day as the one you have now!

Reactions: pwd72s
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.