Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

All Central Florida Bullitts @ Waterford Lakes Car Show

4K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Bullitt5121 
#1 ·
Febrary 25 is the Big Mustang Show at the Waterford Lakes Shopping Village. Check out the Flyer, and we will meet at the Dennys at Hwy 50 and Alafaya Trl like last time. Go in as a group. Here is the link:

http://www.midfloridamustangclub.com/shows/roundup06/roundup06.htm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TomT on 2006-01-17 00:55 ]</font>

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm gonna try....

#7 ·
I am really interested in this show. Whether or not I attend depends in part on the weather. I drive from Tallahassee to Orlando regularly in the University van and know it is a 4-hour drive. I would have to come down on a Friday and find a place to re-detail the car. Any suggestions?

#8 ·
There are several places on Colonial(hwy 50) toward town that you can do that. Actually there is a new one in between goldenrod and chickasaw on the north side. Hope you can make it.

#10 ·
Will try to come...Might be in Ohio that weekend. Would like to meet some local bullitt owners.

#11 ·
I don't see why we shouldn't just park off to the side. Our class is popular vote only w/ about 5 years of mustangs in the class. Save the reg. and lets use it at Hooters or something afterward. What do you think?

#12 ·
Sounds good, Tom. We meet at Denny's and go as a group and get a "free" spot just off to the side. Hooters after sounds good. And this way we don't have to stay until 3 or 4 waiting for the trophy we won't be getting!

#13 ·
I'll be there. I'm not sure if I'm going to get up for Dennys again, that was a rough morning last year. Cya all at the show though. Oh, and there is a nice car wash south of waterford lakes on Alafaya that can detail up any cars that need it. There are also several spray and wash shops on 50 west of Alafaya, if you want to do it yourself. On the trophy thing, you have to preregister to get in on the voting, if you register day of show you're only there for looking at.

#15 ·
I'm not sure what time. Tom set a time and plan. You've done this before. Let get a bunch of local Bullitts together. I say stay for several hours and then on to Hooters for lunch!

#21 ·
Well, since this show is tomorrow and there are no confirmed responses, I'll just figure we are not meeting up. I have another meeting for baseball at 9am tomorrow and now will be going to that. When that is over, I will make my way to the show. Probably around 10am. I still want to meet up with anyone that is planning to go and do lunch at Hooters as a group. Post here if interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.