Cinco de Mayo car show - IMBOC
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By Deuce

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 10:48 AM Thread Starter

You Broke the Server!

Location: The RGV. Home of the ORIGINAL primitive screwheads.
Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Color: Dark Highland Green
Bullitt Serialized Number: 02429
Cinco de Mayo car show

Other than enduring polkas and other music I'm not particularly fond of, this was a decent show. I think I had the best spot I've ever had at a car show. It never really cleared up during the day, but when the sun did come out it was stifling heat and humidity.

I like big station wagons. Reminds me of when we were kids packed in them.

A friend in high school had one identical to this. Down to the wheels.

An older couple brought these. One of them won a trophy, but I'm not sure which one. Voting system was screwy. DAMN RUSSIANS!

This is this kid's first Mustang. He didn't bring a chair with him, and I had 2, so I had him join me. He has plans to cam and pro charge it.

Some people take their Transformers a little too seriously.

I call the guy that owns this "Buy it and show it George." He buys these vehicles already done, then drives them (or trailers them, mostly) to shows. Not what I call the true Hot Rod spirit.

This was my favorite car of the show. Super nice guy out of California (of course.)

FarmerDon and greenbull4439 like this.

2001 DHG Bullitt. Bought new on 9-29-01. 4.10 gears, drilled and slotted rotors. 9" front and 10.5 rear black Bullitt rims. GT fog lights and Mach 1 chin spoiler. SR lowering springs, JLT Ram Air, Webtronics sequentials, MRT hood struts, MSD c.o.p.s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 10:18 AM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 04439
A little late to the part here. Some nice rides! Good job with the extra chair, remember forgetting mine at a few cars shows and it can be brutal.

Cam and supercharge the v6? Sounds exactly like my dreams when I got my first Mustang. A 2004 v6 5 speed. Man I thought I was cool!

66k miles. 5.0 shifter, drop in K&N, 17x8 black bullitts, DHG pony in grille

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode