Raxiom..... - Page 2 - IMBOC
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-22-2015, 11:17 AM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Bullitt Year: 08
Bullitt Color: HG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 4643
Dang, no wonder you purchased the lights. They cost $1550 for my '11, that's why I haven't done the conversion!

http://www.americanmuscle.com/2013-t...-kit-1012.html

"There is no such thing as the big sky, little bullet theory."
08 HG 4643
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

08 Power Wheels Bullitt Clone
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Former owner-01 DHG #1339

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-22-2015, 08:20 PM

Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 5386
ouch.... that makes no sense...

Rodney, 5386. Mods: Brembo front brakes, Raxiom rear LED lights, Raxiom infotainment center, AM AMR wheels, Tokico D-Specs, Eibach sways, Detroit Torsen true track diff, Vogtland/Ford FRPP springs, CS front bumper, AutoMeter gauge pod, VDO gauges and some other stuff...

post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-23-2015, 12:53 PM

Bullitt Serialized Number: 0253
Garage
That's because you're buying Ford, not Raxiom tail lights. The Raxiom trim pieces are $75.

Jim

post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-23-2015, 10:51 PM

Bullitt Serialized Number: 4643
Yep, they use genuine OEM 13-14 lights for the 10-12 cars. Unfortunately, all the yards know those lights are expensive as well. Can't find any good deals on them.

"There is no such thing as the big sky, little bullet theory."
08 HG 4643

08 Power Wheels Bullitt Clone

Former owner-01 DHG #1339

post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-26-2015, 02:57 PM

received the new lights yesterday. Interesting how dark they are compared to the normal lights on the car. I'm still trying to get the bumper finished, so I hope to have these lights and the bumper installed this weekend. Can't wait to get this upgraded beast back on the road. Now if I could just get the airbag replacement done. Not a big fan of driving the car knowing there's a possible issue w/ the airbag.

Rodney, 5386. Mods: Brembo front brakes, Raxiom rear LED lights, Raxiom infotainment center, AM AMR wheels, Tokico D-Specs, Eibach sways, Detroit Torsen true track diff, Vogtland/Ford FRPP springs, CS front bumper, AutoMeter gauge pod, VDO gauges and some other stuff...

post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2015, 06:04 AM

Mega BullittHead

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Serialized Number: 0133
For anyone who's interested, here are the smoked Coyote style Taillights that I put on my B. I'll have to take a picture to post. I also have sequential taillights from Raxiom, both mods took less than 30 minutes to accomplish.

DHG-0133, a full tank of gas, an open road, and a smile on my face.
post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2015, 10:58 AM

wow.... for those of you that were like me and really liked the stealth factor of the bullitt, check this out. These lights git rid of that glaring red lens and replaces it w/ these uber cool dark lenses, but make no mistake, these new lights are bright. So some of the cool factor I've noticed....

> sequential turn signal
> sequential brake lights
> centers of the lights turn red for braking
> centers of the lights turn white for backing

I'm thinking while the new lights were a bit expensive, worth every penny in my book. Glad these finally went on sale.

Here's a side by side of the old vs new lights. Dramatic difference....

I did have to enlarge one of the mounting holes on the left side. The light was a bit high in relation to the other light and the bumper. Looks very nice now...

post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-01-2016, 07:55 AM
Supporting Member

Bullitt Year: 09
Bullitt Serialized Number: 6005
Garage
I wish AM would have more "product discount" sales vs. free t-shirt, or $10 off offers. I have these in my build list, but waiting for better discount...forever. >.<

- 1970 302 Boss ( deceased
), - 1969 Mach-1 (Sold
), -1982 Ghia ( Sold
) +2009 DHG Bullitt #6005 (
) USAF, Retired (MSgt)
post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-03-2016, 12:01 PM

Mega BullittHead

Bullitt Color: B
Bullitt Serialized Number: 1629
Saw those pics and had to have them too, best non performance upgrade.
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-03-2016, 03:35 PM

Bullitt Color: Highland Black
Bullitt Serialized Number: 1883
Thumbs up

I have had them on going on two years now and love them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bullitt1883back.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	54577  

2008 Bullitt, #1883 "Dark Highland Black"

Best 08/09 BLK - 2010 & 2015 Nationals
Best 08/09 BLK @ 45th
San Francisco

Mods (some) - NexGen 5 Tail Lights, Raptor Shift Light, Vogtland Performance Springs, Koni Yellow Sport Shocks, Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Panhard Bar, Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates, Steeda Billet Lower Control Arms, Ford Racing axle girdle, Agent 47 mirrors, Agent 47 Lower Grille,Baer DecelaRotors, Hurst Shifter, BBK ceramic shorty's, Corbeau Harness Bar & 4 point harness.
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-08-2016, 08:20 AM
Supporting Member

Bullitt Serialized Number: 6005
Garage
Darnit guys/gals...mine are now enroute. AM had a special w/free car cover and, unfortunately, our pending winter season's fast approaching >.< , so...the rest is history. I'll have to post-up some pics when they're here & installed.

Told my wife to x-off my XMas gift list b/c I'm done for this year. Early/happy holidays to me & win-win for her (less shopping).

- 1970 302 Boss ( deceased
), - 1969 Mach-1 (Sold
), -1982 Ghia ( Sold
) +2009 DHG Bullitt #6005 (
) USAF, Retired (MSgt)
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-08-2019, 09:46 PM
BULLITT In The Chamber

Bullitt Serialized Number: 4981
dennisafrompa, Where did you get the chrome tail panel surround, and what did you use for the blackout area?
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-09-2019, 12:40 PM
2009 Owner

Bullitt Serialized Number: 6283
Dennis hasn't posted here since June 2016.

However,

https://rockymountaingraphics.com/pr...lackout-decal/

https://www.amazon.com/Cowles-S37740...ateway&sr=8-18

Last edited by RonReam; 08-09-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode