01 Bullitt Seat Covers For Sale - IMBOC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-22-2018, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Supporting Member

01 Bullitt Seat Covers For Sale

Selling my stock Ford 01 Bullitt Seat Covers for both the drivers and passenger side. I purchased them through Tousley Ford who are now Auto Nation Ford. When purchased with the help of Steve and Mike in parts the tops for the seats were $285.38 each and the bottoms were $293.65 each totaling $1158.06. To eliminate any doubt for anyone interested I recently called the parts dept. and Mike confirmed the part numbers that are written/dated on the inside of the covers are correct. I want only to recoup my initial cost, hence I'm asking $1150.00 plus the cost of shipping which will be determined when the buyer provides their address. The passenger top cover was pre-slitted for the headrest from Ford and the rest of the covers are not for either the other headrest or the seat controls. I recall asking both Steve and Mike about that after receiving them and was told that some were delivered that way to their parts dept. The covers are pristine and you will not be disappointed.
Thanks, Denny

Last edited by administrator; 01-16-2019 at 06:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 01:58 PM

BullittHead

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 00112
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9274 View Post
Selling my stock Ford 01 Bullitt Seat Covers for both the drivers and passenger side. I purchased them through Tousley Ford who are now Auto Nation Ford. When purchased with the help of Steve and Mike in parts the tops for the seats were $285.38 each and the bottoms were $293.65 each totaling $1158.06. To eliminate any doubt for anyone interested I recently called the parts dept. and Mike confirmed the part numbers that are written/dated on the inside of the covers are correct. I want only to recoup my initial cost, hence I'm asking $1150.00 plus the cost of shipping which will be determined when the buyer provides their address. The passenger top cover was pre-slitted for the headrest from Ford and the rest of the covers are not for either the other headrest or the seat controls. I recall asking both Steve and Mike about that after receiving them and was told that some were delivered that way to their parts dept. The covers are pristine and you will not be disappointed.
Thanks, Denny
I assumed you have sold these covers? I thought what the heck I would see if you possibly still have them in your possession?

2001 Mustang Bullitt # 0112

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode