LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 12:37 PM Thread Starter

BullittHead

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 2281
2001 Bullitt for Sale in Salt Lake City Area

Hey Gang,

I occasionally peruse our local listings for Bullitt's for sale. And today, an '01 just popped up. He's the third owner, it appears to be in very good condition and he's only asking $5,500 for it. I am pretty certain it is under-valued and as a fellow Bullitt owner, I suggested he increased his selling price (of course to keep our value up). Anyway, it has 159,000 miles on it, and does have an after-market rear spoiler, but other than that, the pics look pretty good.

So, if you're looking to buy your first (or another) Bullitt for your collection, you might want to give this guy a call.

https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/5579978?ad_cid=1

Dave

PS - I am getting nothing at out this deal. I've never met him. Just helping you buy it for less and/or him to sell it for more
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 03:04 PM Thread Starter

BullittHead

Well he just sold it! And guess for how much? $4,500! Heck, I should have offered that, bought it, then flipped it for double. He seemed like a nice guy, but I am pretty sure he really did not realize the value of his own car. When I asked him what production number his car was, he had no idea what I meant, nor where to even look for it......not that it's a horrible thing, but that does tell me he was not necessarily a Bullitt enthusiast. Whomever bought it here locally got a scream'n deal!

Note to self - opportunity missed.

Cheers,

Dave
bullit4404 likes this.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

BullittHead

Me again.....it appears that he did not sell it yet (I misunderstood). He has lowered the price from $5,500 to $4,800, to now $4,500. It sounds like he saw another car he wants and would like to move this pretty quick. As I mentioned before, I am half tempted to buy it myself and flip it, but I'd rather have it go to a buyer that would like to keep it long term, plus I really don't have the time or room right now to take in another car.

The link above is still valid and he is outside of Salt Lake City (his contact info is on the link). At this point, it's all about the low asking price and I have kind of given up helping him get more for it. Oh, and he sent me a pic of the engine and I do see the Bullitt sticker on the shock tower, but I cannot make it out on the pic. He said he'd look at it sometime today for the production number.

Good luck to anyone that might buy it!

Dave
bullit4404 likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode