Ins value 01 Bullitt - IMBOC

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2019, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

BullittHead

Post Ins value 01 Bullitt

Has anyone dealt with ins co. on totaled Bullitt? Mine went to heaven in July stupid deer ######. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2019, 09:21 PM

BullittHead

Bullitt Year: 01
Bullitt Color: DHG
Bullitt Serialized Number: 03103
I am sorry to hear about your loss. Did you get to keep the car or are you looking to have it replaced?

Not an answer to your question but I think its kinda appropriate to the forum. If your Bullitt is your second car It qualifies for classic car insurance. There are several companies out there. I am using Hagerty. I believe if the car is totaled I have the option to keep it. My value is at 10400 and it will not go down.
Someone was telling me I could actual have the value amount raised. I may look into that because it would be hard to replace.
Old 10-09-2019, 09:25 PM

BullittHead

Bullitt Serialized Number: 03103
I forgot to mention that Classic car insurance is usually much less. But does have some requirements like: not your daily driver and parked in a garage.

Old 10-16-2019, 09:48 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Bullitt Color: Dark Highland Green
Bullitt Serialized Number: 1248
Hi Guys,
I have collector car insurance and was allowed to set the value of my Bullitt.

The insurance is very inexpensive. I qualify by having another car that is my daily driver.

My daily driver is insured with another company which does not allow me to set the value of my daily driver. That is a real problem. It is an older car I have owned since new and it is in fantastic shape. If someone were to just run into the back end, the insurance company would total the car.

Bullitt Lifer
....Rick....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-16-2019, 10:03 PM

BullittHead

Bullitt Color: TB
Bullitt Serialized Number: 4133
I have Hagerty and I purchased my Bullitt 3 years ago for 6500. The car has been insured for 8500 till this spring.I have made alot of improvements on my car over the last few years and thought I might be underinsured. I told them what I had done and they checked values and bumped me up to 12k. She said we needed to review it every year since Bullitt values are now on the rise.
Old 10-17-2019, 09:23 AM

BullittHead

Bullitt Color: B
Bullitt Serialized Number: 2678
I bought my bullitt 4 years ago, 36,000 miles. Insured the car for 15k,she now has 39,000 miles, insurance lowered the value of my car to 13k, these cars are not increasing in value and i bought it to have fun but i could never replace her for 13k.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:11 AM

Bullitt Color: UA
Bullitt Serialized Number: 0066
I have had mine insured with Hagerty, and now American Collectors. Insured for agreed value of $20k with both. My car 15k miles and alot of performance parts.
Old 10-17-2019, 04:34 PM
BEST BULLITT Nats 06

Bullitt Serialized Number: 00344
Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldswan View Post
Has anyone dealt with ins co. on totaled Bullitt? Mine went to heaven in July stupid deer ######. Thanks
Donald, what was/is the serial # of your Bullitt so I can update the registry. Will it be back on the road? I am very sorry for your loss of your B.

~Vicki~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-18-2019, 03:21 AM Thread Starter

BullittHead

4086. Thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the IMBOC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in